Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Hi and welcome! :)

I too, have been here many times before, and am back again! I lost 5/6st on Exante TS in 2013, going from 14.12 to under 9st.. then i dont know what happened! Gave up smoking, ate like i had never seen food before. Anyway, i started back here 4th January weighing my biggest ever 18st 6lb! Im 5ft 7" and just dont look or feel like me. Its been awful, but i finally clicked into place and am now 13 days into this and 13lb down, with a long way to go. Currently 17st 7lb and aiming for 11st this time, then we will see from there, and ideally i want to reach goal in July lol. Im a 29 year old mum of 2 young daughters and have been with their dad for 8 years, and he can eat what he likes without a lb gain. This is our year xxx

Also i turn 30 this year! xxx

Hey Ed, welcome!! What are you using now, are uou back on exante?? Howve u found it so far???

I quit smoking in june 2013, altho i say quit i use thd vape thing, and if im drinking ill smoke but its not that often to be fair

Well done on your weightloss so far !

Any mini goals?

Me too! I gave up smoking 2013!
Well ladies all been with our fellas 8 years that all eat junk and are slim lol All round the sameish weight!!
LETS DO THIS!!! By summer we will be half the size :)
I've done Cambridge and lighter life but never exante before. Finding it pretty good so far. Only day 5 tho.
Had a bad head for the 1st time this morning, drank a pint of water n was ok. Just had 2nd meal had a toffee nut and raisin bar with a coffee... Lovely don't feel like I'm on a diet when u have treats like that!
Now the weekends here gonna be hard when my boyfriend is drinking I love a wine or 10 lol
Welcome Ed :)

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

How similar are we all! Ideal group! ED, when is your weigh in day?

Sara, that bar sounds amazing im definately going to look into exante. I remember doing slimming world and they used to have nice cripsy bars, ummmm chewy!

I didnt do well on slimming world, i took eat as much as u like to literally!!

Lol big pile of slimming world chips lol. Mmmmm chips......
I think exante is cheaper than Cambridge too. Also more to choose from. :)
My other half sat here with a pint :( I got water in my wine glass lol. Sad

I know! So similar!! My weigh in day is Sunday :) Yep back on Exante TS, shakes only, but could not get through without my Coke Zero (allowed on Exante) and the odd mug of yummy Bouillon (also allowed). Its like a thin cuppa soup and can be a life saver if food thoughts torture you lol.

Im finding it just ok. The first week was great, no hunger or difficulty but these last 4 days have been really testing me. I won though! I know if i soldier on then it will become second nature soon, and then its fantastic from there. I am just desperate to get healthy again and feel good, because at this weight, my family suffers as i wont go swimming or to visit family that have not seen me since i ballooned. Im taking it small steps at a time, for now my aim is to get into the 16s, as its closer than thinking of 11s lol. Im looking forward to buttoning up my coat which is about 5 inches from meeting haha!

How are you both feeling this evening? Do you have mini goals egging you to keep going? I want to take my daughters to see my partners family in April, maybe May, as they live 300 miles away and are dearly missed, and thats an incentive to stay on track. By then i hope to be brave enough for the swimming pool too, and by July i want to be at gol to enjoy the Summer holidays with absolutely no restrctions to what i will do or where i will go with the children :) What are your big incentives apart from health, and do you have a deadline in mind? xxx

I know how u feel i am the same about my size, dont do as much as i would like as im horrified about my size, id love to be in a size 14 by my holiday but thats in march so i maybe pushing it a bit, i have 8 weeks and 2 dress sizes to drop. Overall id love to be size 12, for my buikd and height id say thats lrobably the lowedt id want to go and ideally would like to be there by sunmer so i can actually wear summer clothes.

How much can you drop on a liquid diet in 8 weeks from ure experience?

Im on stage 2 now as i dont want to have saggy skjn so wanted to exercise. I did step 1 for my 1st week as a jolt and to see if i could do if which to my surprise i could lol

I've just had a mug of bouillon as my other half just come home from working 3 nights away! He's having a soak in the bath!:)
I'm having Seabass with him tonight with salad. I'm mixing it up a bit as I can't do just 3 packets. As wen I start to eat again I EEEAAAAATTTTTT!!! Lol
Had 2 packs today so 1fillet of Seabass and salad hopefully won't hurt?
I'm aiming for my 1st stone as only on day 5!
1stone at a time hopefully get 4 /5 off:) I'm the same won't swim and my weight stops me doing so much. All my friends were going on a spa day, made up some rubbish about working! No it was because I'm ashamed how I look!
have a good weekend ladies, be good :) xx

Morning! K2C.. You can shift a lot in 8 weeks, especially if you do 100% strict TS with lots of water! I lost 2 and a 1/2 stones, but i wasnt drinking as much water as i culd have. Lots of people on the Facebook page were losing over 3 stone, and it seems the bigger the person, the more weight lost! You can make a huge difference in time for holiday :)

Sara that is some willpower you have! I cannot eat a crumb when im on this diet, its like giving a starved lion a drip of blood lol.. i turn in to pacman in the kitchen haha. Thats my big problem, im all or nothing and cant just have a nice healthy meal. It triggers off this terrible feasting greed :eek: Last time though, i didnt address these issues, and when i reached goal, i slowly returned to my old habit, and was actually worse. This time im going to conquer the problem!

Last night for about an hour, i was really struggling, and had to use everything i had to get through. I thought i was close to falling off the wagon it was awful, but i got through it, and this morning i have been rewarded by a 3lb drop overnight! So keep going, and push through the hard times, it will be worth it! That's taken me to a total of 1 stone and 2 lb lost since i started :) I hope you both have a great day! xxx

Wow thats a brill loss Ed, i weighed myself this morning (official wi is tomorrow) and ive only lost 1 & a half pounds so im guessing its the shock to the system in going from pure liquid to exercise with liquid and a meal? Either way on the bright side its 16lbs in 2 weeks so cant really argue with that! Still heading to the gym today to do weights to help start toning up.

Wowo 3 stone!! Man alive im hopeful for that!! May do another 2 weeks sole source within the next 8 to keep jump starting my system, not sure thats a good idea mind ? What do u think?

I know what i did wrong this week mind, i had olive oil on my chicken when cooking it in the oven when i shouldve used something like that 1 cal spray so will make sure i do that from now on! Maybe a miracle will cause me to lose a few more lbs over night lol.

U guys got much planned for the weekend?

Morning both!! Just had pancakes this morning they are ok and I feel like I've had a propa meal :)
Other half scoffing a egg and bacon butty which I cooked !
I have been here before and that's why I'm having a meal with my two packs or just adding a bit of chicken else once I stop this diet I'll just wanna eat like last time. Hoping this will have me realise I can be full on 1fillet of Seabass and small salad.
You two have done amazing your losses are huge!! I loose quite slow no matter what diet I do! I will b happy with 3/4lb as I know even doing my 3 shakes a day on LL I was the slowest looser
My boyfriend is working away all next wk so it's hard him not being here but easier if I only have to cook for my daughter. Let's do it girlies and have a good wk. good luck for weigh ins :)
I'm glossing my doors today as izzy at her dads last chance of sticky fingers on it!! Take my mind off eating. Have a good day xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421489189.844680.jpg

Blueberry & raspberry pancakes:)

Oh yes with the chicken I put my chicken breasts in Pyrex dish teaspoon on bouillon salt pepper just about cover in water and poach in oven for 30/40 mins. Very moist and no need to add oil. Very tasty mmmm

Those pancakes look goooooood ! Ah good tip on the chicken, love ure painting distraction, im getting back to reading game of thrones, im not a brilliant reader the last book of game of thrones i had took me 9 months to read (dont judge me haha) so initially started doing 1 chapter a night but goin to look to try and do a couple today otherwise wouldve used cleaning to distract me but i did that last nite!! Lol.

Yeah I cleaned whole house yesterday. Pity it's not nicer else I'd be in the garden.
Pancakes were ok not hungry now.
I haven't had a shake yet ! I just feel deprived n feel I'm on a diet!
Does that sound stupid? Lol.
I feel if I eat pancakes bars and a meal I'm not missing out. When I was on just shakes with LL I felt so deprived.
Oh reading my attention span is like a Nat I end up reading the same line over n over again lol. Only time I read is on holiday.
Yes hopefully painting will burn one or two calories too :) enjoy ur book :)

Glossed 3 doors now I'm bored lol. My two pugs are covered lol

Back