Not good :(

Chala1972

Well it's day 9 and all was going well then for reason i just dont understand i ate the 1 1/2 millies cookies that daughter left behind. WHY??????????????????????????????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY WITH MYSELF!! These food issues are ruining my life!! I just dont understand why i do this to myself!!!!! :mad::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:

Don't be angry with yourself - you are human and do human things. The most productive thing you can do is decide what you will do the next time any cookies etc are left behind. Eg some people might immediately throw them in the bin covered in washing up liquid. Or throw them out for the birds. Whatever happens don't beat yourself up, that only increases negativity. This journey that you are on will have a few stumbles along the way - and rather than get angry just accept it, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on. Take care. xxx

The main thing is how you move on from it, which it sounds your back on track so dont beat yourself up :) I know how annoying it can be though! x

Hiya Chala hun, sorry I'm late to reply as I see you're feeling better now! Just wanted to say we're all here to support you, if you feel a nibble coming on pop on here and talk to us about it! Distraction is an amazing tool when you're dieting!! :) xxxx

Hiya Chala hun, sorry I'm late to reply as I see you're feeling better now! Just wanted to say we're all here to support you, if you feel a nibble coming on pop on here and talk to us about it! Distraction is an amazing tool when you're dieting!! :) xxxx

Awww Penguin thanks hun :D xxx Hope you are well xxx

Back