Not great!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so ive been ill past few days with a cold and its just not shifted and past few days ive ate few bad things like toast cups of tea just to try and make me feel better as nothing was working i admit the toast helped didnt feel woosy anymore but i know im gonna put on this week and i know its knocked me out of ketosis. Has anyone else ever been ill and ate and started again once there well???????? :sigh: Feel bad xxx

Hey missus,

I have to say when I had a cold I needed something to eat too. I had chicken tikka and salad from the takeaway and made me feel better. To be honest I have come off the diet a few times for functions and things and don't have a hard time getting back into it, so maybe you will be like me and be okay?

I haven't hun sorry, SS'd through it just with the addition of cups of black tea. If its only been the odd little bit and you are gonna get right back on it I shouldn't worry. You know the only gain you will see is water weight/glycogen and will disappear a quickly as it appeared! XX

Hi FF:hug99:

On my (long) CD journey I have been ill, had a tooth out (after a nasty abcess) been on strong anti-b's.....and fallen of the wagon a couple of times....it will pass and you will be ok and get past it.

Look after yourself and your needs till you are back on form (try and limit the bad needs);)

XXX

Yeah not been ill since being on the diet and i am a drama queen when ill ha ha i dont move but gonna jump back on and off work next week so gonna do some cycling and walking as well . xxx

Back