Not Just a Food Journal -

Heyy hun ur list is fab hun n tad similar to mine mine r more confidence related n clothes related lol....rewards i nva seem to get round to rewarding masslef. Bt thts a gd idea too :)...i dnt teli like ge soups either i find them too salty lmaoo puts me off them tbh...tfai is ma day one lets hope it goes well :) as well as urs did hun :)....xx

I hope your day goes well too :) its always the first few that are hardest

well today my food plans are as follows

shake for breakfast will choose flavour when I make it
spicy spaghetti for lunch with some griddled aubergines courgette and mushroom (100g)
salad with quorn for dinner
and bar in the evening

just hoping that this works

last night at bed time I tried on a pair of size 18 combats (tu) I got them on and did them up BUT could not be seen out in them - I wonder if I will be able to take them on holiday with me that will be my first clothes target as I have several items in an 18 so it would be good

right off to sort breakfast lets hope I dont spill half like yesterday

oh and I am going to do measurements today too
neck
right and left biceps
over bust
bust
under bust (will use all three as that can give you the most accurate bra fitting)
waist
hips
each thigh
and each calf
then for every inch I lose I will clip a standard sized paper clip together (they are an inch in length) then with a magnet up them on the side of the fridge so I can SEE how much I am losing - after all no one but me and the doctor see my weight but everyone sees HOW I look :)

have a great day girls

H xx

Thanku hun hope so too....ru avin js three paxks or four? :s ur plan for the inch loss sounds motivatin too im nva as creative ?? bt ur ideas sound brill xx

I am having food packs and a meal lets hope I shake some weight but more importantly inches ready for the holiday and those combats

I have shoe envy! ;) I don't think I have the wardrobe space to have a pair of shoes for every week of the year. I might have to see how many I can get in though - it's always good to find another goal haha!

The only soups I have ever got on with are the chicken and chicken noodle (which is my fav) I agree they're salty. You'll soon find your favourites. I'm continually amazed how different everyone is in their tastes.

enjoy the rest of your day. Hope you sail through :)

I love shoes they r ma weakness more so then bags by dnt think iv gt ttht mny lol :) hope ur avin a gd day 2 x

ok so todays food went as planned
I did my measurements as the book but a couple of extras too
all is well in my world to big dogs asleep on the sofa two little dogs asleep on my feet (am sitting with feet up) and foster dog asleep in the chair with me
DH on his computer and daughter has phoned

the only real downside to today has been - I WISH I had a downstairs loo

I do think I will take myself off to bed early as I am cold and did not sleep well last night

hope you have all had a good day
and my combats (size 18) are my first NSV - well they will be - I really want them on and fitting nice for my holiday - at least that gives me something to work on as I can if I want try them on whenever I want :) and if they fit nice I might treat myself to another couple of pairs

Smaller clothes r great for motivation espec ones tht u alredy have in ur cuboard :) im exactly the sme in tht sense hehe....well done on doin the measurements early on i dint oops lol....:) glad u had a gd day 2 hun xx

I love that something too tight is in the wardrobe waiting for me - daily if I need them

My daughter came round last night (she could well be older than some of you :) )and said had I lost weight and since she has seen me I have lost 7lb (not on this plan) and she said it showed in my face - so all good new - but now onto the more important part of her visit she suggested an app called happy scale - apparently it logs your weight daily (for all of you addicts) and then gives you a prediction of what will be your target date - she said that you can hide the actual log in weights and it gives you a daily average - you ca break it down into tiny steps - she has 10 steps on hers and it tells you when you have reached one of your targets - she had reached 5 of hers and so she treated herself to having highlights and a cut :) you can put in starting weight and date and then fill in the days from the past - her target date is by the end of the school term (she teaches)

I wont be downloading it as I dont want to focus on the date

so todays food is planned to be as follows

shake for breakfast think I will try a banana one (maybe with some coffee in it)
cottage pie for lunch with some courgette and aubergine and mushrooms
dinner hard boiled egg salad I might need to try to find a dressing I can have on the salad but I am going to try to get used to salad by chucking lots of herbs in it
evening a bar dark chocolate truffa - cut up into tiny bits and frozen so it takes a long time to eat - I might even wrap each bit in foil and pretend they are chocolates :)
bedtime will be a decaff latte with milk allowance

why does this sound like so much food - when I was on slimming world it never seemed as much
one thing this plan is going to teach me is portion size

today I will be updating my art journal - and if I dont clear some of the craft stuff off the dining room table we may never see it again :)

have a great day people - I will be back to up date later

oh and I have a few favourite kitchen gadgets - they are so different to the favourites I had while on slimming world :)

Ur plan sounds good hun :) slimming world i dont reli understand it tbh...and yaay tis a gd sign wen ur daughter notices a loss on u alredy hun :) u sound well in the zone /) xx

thanks Darling really want to do my first weeks weigh in then wont bother to weigh in for a bit - if I can manage not to = will do it by the clothes - as I do think inches are more important - but measuring weekly might not show results so I will do it every second week :)

Woe thts briliant if u can stay away frm the scales :) i always say wont weigh bt cnt help it lool the scales always call ma name first thing in the mrnings lol espec after been to the bathroom lmaoo....reli bad ?? xx

then you need the app my daughter told me about happy scale
it gives you a running average and predicts your end date - you might find that useful

well today went to plan - I swapped out the sheppards pie for chilli and I dont think I could have eaten it if I didnt have a huge amout of veggies with it = too spicy

yesterday and this morning I was not hungry but this afternoon and evening I could eat my own arm - what is it with this plan - hoping over night I end up in ketosis and this is just my mind and body having a last min rebellion
will be going to bed very soon - I will be further from the kitchen

Defo like clin sed sounds like its in the mind :) iv dwnloaded tht app lool was curious hehe glad tht u stayed on plan :) chili is nyc with the zero noodles too hun if u dry fry the noodles with bit of soy sauce n bbq fryllighr zx

once you open it there is a cross in the right hand corner put weight in there daily and give it a week and you will see it more clearly

right I am wondering what is going on
low carbed all weekend (lower carbs than now)
really bad headache since monday evening and needing the loo more

last night I was so hungry I took myself off to be really early so I was away from food temptations

I have followed lifestyle to the letter
and against my better judgement I stepped on the scales this morning and I have lost .4lb and that could be natural fluctuations

so four days (+2 at weekend) of no carbs and I have lost what appears to be nothing
so disappointed as 100% for no results - I cannot see how I can do this long term for what appears on be one pound a week
I could lose that or more doing low carb without the food packs

todays options
banana shake with a spoonful of coffee and tons of ice

sheppards pie with veggies (cabbage and courgette)

salad with hard boiled eggs

bar in the evening

latte with milk allowance at bedtime

so any ideas here would be very welcome

No hun stick with it hun it sounds fine it will catch up by official weigh day :)...i kno its annoyin coz i feel like tht bt its impossible nt to lose on how mny cals ur avinf on this diet :) xx

thanks I know that really just needed someone to tell me
perhaps one of my meds is interfering a bit

and with arthritis I could he holding water around the inflamed joints
I will get rid of some weight
perhaps the inches are going instead - but wont try the trousers on yet dont want to find out there is no differnce
I do have all my inches recorded so I will be able to tell
I know I need to give this at least two weeks of 100% and also working so hard for any loss will be enough to stop me putting it all back on again I wont want to have to do it all over again

Back