Not Just a Food Journal -

Yh 2 weeks is a gd time frame for u to see any losses inchewise or scales wise hun n yh wudnt try the trousers as. Yet cz if ur nething like me it wud bring u down if it doesnt fit u...hence y im tryin to delay tryin on smaller clothes for as long as i can lmaoo xx

thanks just really want to see a result as this is not easy I hate the soups and dont really like the meal packs but am making myself eat them as I cant afford to waste them and the shakes are ok but I dont find them filling

thinking of doing just shakes for a couple of days just to see if it helps me and gives my body a bit of a shock

the milk and veggies are optional so I wont be having them as that will cut the carbs by a little and I will see how that goes perhaps will see what has happened by monday weigh in day and if still less thank a pound I will try that for a few days and see what happens perhaps the lifestyle plan is just a few too many carbs for me - who knows bodies are strange things :)

No.......Step away from the scales!! ;)

You will definitely loose weight following the diet to the word, milk and veg or not, low carb meals or shakes only, or whatever combination. Trust the diet. (I say this like I haven't driven myself insane by weighing everyday - which obviously I have! I'm speaking to you from experience :rolleyes:)

everyone is different and everyone loses weight at a different rate. Don't worry if you don't see a big loss in week one, you will soon catch up. Sometimes a big loss in week one can lead to no loss in week 2 anyway.

stick with it, you will get there :)

I hope you feel better this afternoon

Dont worry I took what you said as you meant it :) and yes it is nice to have something fresh - tonight was salad with eggs
need to check the meal planner to see if I can have halloumi as its my favouite salad

With the shakes hunn cz i dnt like them Either as shakes i make them into a paste so it resembles a pudding of some sort n eat it with a spoon mkes me also feel as tho im Eating dessert n this other idea that tamzy gave me was shake paste, greek yogurt or fage yogurt and then jelly on top im nt jokin wen i say its lush n filling even tho i was so skeptical of it for agess soo glad tried it wen tamzy suggested it to me tis nw a fave hehe xx veg such as mushrooms, pepper, swede 'chips' r all low in carbs and cals as well as lettuce, cucumbers, use oxo cubes they orite low and bbq n garlic frylight they r lifesaverd or zero noodles/rice dry fry them with. Curry n chilli powder n frylight they gt no cals n is unltd on plan :) xx

thanks for those ideas

well I did stick to plan yesterday and have decided to pull one of my rewards out of the vase I keep them in and I got the sort the clothes out

so having emailed hubby to find out what time he is coming home tonight (and is early so he will help)

I just realised that I have so georgous things - and some rubbish
as I am a big fat blob at the moment - yes I face up to facts I have been dressing in awful clothes just to cover it up

well that is no longer going to happen

DH and I are going through everything in the wardrobe (its already out and on his side of the bed) then everything that I wont wear again is going into bin bags and will go to the charity shop tomorrow (cant change my mind then) and the same with shoes (over 50 pairs of them) it all goes today - this is going to be the first day of me taking care of my looks and stop covering up when actual makes me look like a blob - nice clothes I just look over weight
so I am in a size 20 combats and a nice peruna top
all well and good

as for food today
I have a caramel shake for breakfast I added a little cinnamon and a drop of pure vanilla essence and it was creamy and wonderful
lunch will be another shake - thinking here it will be a fruity one as the weather is nice
then dinner is going to be a fish portion with asparagus - so wish I could use lemon juice on the fish bu cant I might however cook it in a parcel with a lemon wedge just for he flavour and chuck out the lemon

evening will be a bar OR a shake made with milk allowance perhaps a chocolate one so its like a hot chocolate - but its ages till then so I have no idea which it will be

not at all hungry and had shake three hours ago will have to make sure I dont start missing shakes due to not being hungry - roll on monday for proper weigh in to be honest a couple of pounds would be good after yesterday but obviously hoping for me (if I am honest) but will take what I have worked for :)

have a great day everyone the sun is shining and all is well in my world
H xx

OK first stage in the wardrobe renewal has begun - everything out of my 8 foot wardrobe has been sorted two bags for the charity shop one bag to go in a vacuum bag to come out shortly
and room to move
my shoes are all in the spare room
I am hoping I have time to do the tomorrow before we go out for the day
but I might cancel that in favour to doing the sorting
after the shoes all 10 drawers will be emptied and sorted

its quite theraputic and I am so pleased it was that ticket that came from the vase - its back in for the next time I need it - then I will go through other stuff :)

really pleased with today I stuck to plan precisely that is every day so far
feeling great and when the weight and inches start to drop I have a ton of clothes - and I am hoping hubby notices the inches going

so tomorrow sorting or a day out - think I will go for the sorting then it will all be done - I can go out any saturday

have your 8 hours sleep people :)

so today lazy morning
breakfast chocolate shake
lunch a fruity one strawberry perhaps
dinner fish with asparagus again as need to use the asparagus
evening bar and coffee with milk from allowance

so will do sorting then charity shop as I dont want the stuff around to tempt me
I want to wear clothes that fit as I do look better in them than I do in very big stuff

so will have bath then start the work :)

Loving your positive attitude.

happy sorting.

Have a great day :)

I have had a great day sorting wardrobe done knicker drawer dont nightwear and lingerie draw done - tee shirts done

tomorrow is socks bras tights and jumpers then all is done and I will do it again when I am in a 16 as what I have will last me till then - when I get there I will have a LOT to choose from but only stuff I really love

then as I go down the sizes I get some clothes out of the loft - so looking forward to wearing some of the 18 and 16 I have found

so very productive day
and another day totally to plan

not hungry but so thirsty even on the amount of water I am drinking - dh just said a dog walk before it gets too chilly out there so will put up food diary in the morning and my plan for the day :)

Sounds like a reli gd n productive day hun n ur soo rite th water is goin down lot easier nw cz of tbe lovely weather :)...u sound well in the zone woop woop :) hope u av a brill day hun xx

I love a good sort out. I did a sort out where I took ever hung out of the wardrobe that didn't fit and put into bags according to size/weight when I wore it. Including underwear. It was good not to have to see the stuff that didn't fit apart from a few thing to try. I had a skinny bag I though I'd never try again but I'm close to it.

Not sure what to do with the too big stuff. Got rid of everything in 2008 but contrary to popular wisdom it didn't stop me gaining. Think I will store for a bit and see. I felt confident of maintaining last time but I've also learnt a lot more.

Enjoy your sorting and hopefully a bit of sun.

well the drawer sorting didnt happen - DH and I went shopping then I seemed to be busy but dont think I actually did anything productive then it was dinner time

so food for today was
chocolate shake made hot with a coffee in it = mocha

lunch was a lemon yoghurt shake - really refreshing as I made it with about 12 icecubes that I put in the blender with the shake

dinner was
egg salad lovely leafs and herbs

tonight I think I will take a cold vanilla shake with coffee in it to bed and have a leisurely early night with a book

on the list of things to do tomorrow
weigh in
get things sorted to go to care home to run the art club
morrisons for eggs
then home to walk the dogs before lunch
five dogs might do three walks (see how I feel)
then home for a nice leisurely afternoon and a late shake for lunch
might have a bar instead I have one ready cut into slivers and frozen :)
then dinner cooking either chicken salad or prawns (need to see if they are allowed)

then a lovely evening on the sofa with dh - if the dogs arent too jealous they usually try to get between us
I might try to do some art journaling during the day be nice to take art stuff in garden to do - might pick up a few 'finds' on a dog walk and journal them

right off to watch a bit of tv after I have caught up with diaries

for all those weighing in tomorrow - good luck
Hx

Good luck for your first weigh in tomorrow. Sure you'll do well. Looking forward to hearing in the morning :)

Back