Not just for Christmas...

teacheronww said:
How come you don't do weekly? I think fortnightly is a bit long. I agree checking the scales too often is a bad idea but I think weekly gives you a good indication of how you're doing.

I do weigh weekly now but it's more like everyday and I'm my mood is really dictated by the scales which it shouldn't be!! Gonna give it a go anyway, probably won't last a week lol.

I'm up and shred is calling :(

Hungry bear today!!!!

Porridge and fruit so far..

Chilli, veg and bns for lunch with a Rice Krispies sq...

Something with sweet potato chips for tea, with 5 pps of wine and 5 pp desert....

Have 11 weeklies for something for tea (tomorrow's naughties planned with the rest of the weeklies!!)

lil_legs said:
Hungry bear today!!!!

Porridge and fruit so far..

Chilli, veg and bns for lunch with a Rice Krispies sq...

Something with sweet potato chips for tea, with 5 pps of wine and 5 pp desert....

Have 11 weeklies for something for tea (tomorrow's naughties planned with the rest of the weeklies!!)

Sounds lovely (lush in welsh ;)

Tano said:
Sounds lovely (lush in welsh ;)

Haha yep ;)

Here's lunch...

image-540199254.jpg

lil_legs said:
Just off for lunch and the cinema... wearing SIZE 10 jeans and t-shirt... whooooooooooooooo

(sure the button on my jeans will be opened in the cinema but yay!!)

That's amazing! I'd never get into size 10 jeans!!! X

Shred time then gym

Need to have a productive day today, next door have been banging for ages and the cat has been meowing for ages... Argh wanted a lie in on my day off!!

May do gym then straight to town to do my bits and shred later actually, then I'm home and in for the day.

Need to do a food plan too.

What's everyone upto? x

lil_legs said:
Shred time then gym

Need to have a productive day today, next door have been banging for ages and the cat has been meowing for ages... Argh wanted a lie in on my day off!!

May do gym then straight to town to do my bits and shred later actually, then I'm home and in for the day.

Need to do a food plan too.

What's everyone upto? x

Think I'm just going gym later as I can't be arsed this morning!

Hello :) Hope you're good!!

Gym done, no shred yet.

Have cleaned out my kitchen cupboards so everything is clean, in date and organised (and pretty damn healthy!!)

Have done my errands, also booked an all inclusive hols for my friends wedding next year - yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I will not be the short dumpy one next year (the other girls are all like size 8 and tall)

Having a sorting/cleaning day today, having my nails done later and i will do shred at some point!

Had lovely omelette for brunch (only had a banana after the gym as wanted to get straight to town) 1 light choices sausage (2) 1 egg (2) 2 egg whites (one had a double yolk and i had to bin it.. boooooo) mushrooms (0) and 1 babybel light grated over the top (1) - lovely!!!

also had a ww desert just now (random!) 4pps... back to my cleaning now

Back