• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Days not lean mince!

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
oh no, its easily done

I cannot seem to find extra lean mince in tesco, only extra lean lamb mince not beef - anyone else had this problem?

Oooo I've not found extra lean lamb mince b4!!! I get mine from Asda or Sainsburys mostly....sainsburys packs are bigger too and both stores usually have a buy 2 for £5 deal so the freezer is always stocked! Lookin forward to finding some extra lean lamb mince now....May try my own sin free version of moussaka now!!

zeke

Gold Member
Ugh! I've done that before Becky. I think I bought lean mince instead of extra lean and my 'free' Keema curry suddenly wasn't so free anymore :( Next time I saw the extra lean I bought four packs and put them in the freezer (my local Morrisons is very hit and miss about whether there is any in stock).

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Ive had no problem finding extra lean in tesco

If you cant find it fresh they have healthy eating frozen

Ahhh, I do my shopping online you see. OK I've found Tesco Healty Living steak mince 500g - I'm guessing thats the one?

Erm I thought if you browned the mince, washed it and then patted it dry with kitchen roll then it's was free????

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Thats the one

I do mine online and i search Extra lean mince

beckyblue

Silver Member
Jimmy's girl, I think it is still syns as you can't get rid of all the fat, the extra lean has a lot less fat in total.
I'm still mad today! Hehe

OOOOOFFFFTTT I am mad now too lol. Oh well extra lean it is for me ( save a fortune on kictchen roll not having to pat all the bad fat away). Thanks :) xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 5
Slimming World Recipes 1
Syn Values 4