Not looking forward to it

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
got a date for my colonoscopy and its 15th march, not too bad but you have to eat a no fibre (non sw friendly) plan for 3 days before, then take 10 senokot and also som other stuff day before.

i am allowed
white fish, chicken no skin - ok so far
white bread, marg, butter, cheese, eggs, rich tea, no blackcurrent but can have other squash, white rice, potato only if i have the flesh no skin,

NO FRUIT/VEG/Or anythign with fibre..... gonna be aboring white couple of days lol

i know i have crohns and usually they send you some stuff you have to drink 4 litres of the day before but too many people did not like it so they have changed the way they do it.... was originally supposed to be the week before but its my brothers birthday - could not imagine going to a restaurant asking for steamed chicken, no veg, nothing of any colour lol

That list instantly makes me think of a spanish omlette- easy to make syn free on ee or a green day!

oooh can you post me a recipe as i need some ideas could do the syn free sw quiche with egg and ff cottage cheese to take for lunches but need something 'interesting' i can do for dinners or i am gonna cook stuff for me and diff stuff for dh. I have because of my crohns been put on the low fibre low residue diet and this is more restrictive as no fibre at all is allowed.....

I don't have a recipe, I just pre-boil some spuds, then chop them relatively small, add to some chopped softened onion & then add beaten eggs, The I cook it in the pan & finish under the grill to set the top.

cant have onion lol so may have to do some sw chips, tinned spaghetti and eggs ?

Back