Not much to lose

jaz050465

Hi. I am within my healthy weight range but am still carrying too much fat to feel confident.

Ive read a lot about only having a small calorie deficit if you haven't got much to lose but it doesn't seem to be working.

Also without motivation like living longer or being able to but clothes from normal shops etc ( I can do this anyway), how can I stay motivated. I'd really appreciate advice.

Hello. i also find it very hard to stay motivated!!! ive always found that thinking of the figure i want to be and telling myself that im not going to get it eating the way i do etc. i have that image it my mind. i am a real yo yo dieter. but since having these thoughts its all that has kept me going the last week really. xxxx

Once you start getting results, it will be easier to stay motivated. Focus less on calories and more on protein, carbs, and fats. Avoid fats and carbs in the evening. Try to not to exceed 70-80 grams of carbs a day. Eat more protein and start exercising. This will help you lose weight faster.

Back