Not my first time at the rodeo - Juno rides again!

Juno*

Hello campers!

It's my first day on S & S - and I have that ridiculously motivated feeling that comes with being wet behind the ears and not *actually* remembering the last time(s) I tried this. HOWEVER I will do it this week. No if's and buts.

About me - I've LL'd before, around 5 years ago and gave up after a month and a stone loss. For the past godknows years I've fluctuated between 12 stone 3 (at 21) and 14 stone (at 30) and all in between weights. For a long time I was steady at 12 stone 10 and that was the weight I couldn't get below. So at 13 stone 11.5 this morning, that's my initial target.

I'm getting married in 6 weeks - ideally I'd like to be roundabout 12 stone 5 ish by then.

LETS GO!

Juno*

Thanks B & B!

First day just about over and it feels.....okay!

I had the spicy spaghetti, dark chocolate and coconut bar, mac and cheese and the chilli. All perfectly edible - I roasted swede, courgette and broccolli with the chilli, with lots of paprika and cayenne.

Very headachey but thats fine - this weekend was my hen do so it's business as usual with the two day hangover. A couple of paracetemol and it's all good.

Onwards and downwards!

It's morning! I made it!

Albeit with a 4am trip to the loo to neck some more paracetemol. I've never had the carb comedown so bad, but it's probably a reflection on how **** my diet had become in the past few weeks.

Back