Not quite there, But on my way! :D

Good morning well done on getting through day one
I have just found you :):)

re the shakes I find for me it is better to have half a shake at a time and I have the full amount of water with each one - so they are a bit thinner - I find my body tolerates them better

I also have the following flavours with a spoon of coffee in (decaff)
banana - really it is lush
chocolate
vanilla
cappuccino
toffee and walnut is supposed to be nice with coffee but I dont like nuts :)
they work hot or cold with the coffee in
banana strawberry and fruits of the forest - I make up with the water they say then add a lot of ice too

as for the meals dont forget you can have half the amount of protein and half the amount of another protein - so half the prawns and half the cottage cheese and mix the two together so the prawns are dressed
as for the salad do try to eat some - the fibre will help to keep you 'regular'

as for the water I aim for
2-3 750ml water a day
AND 3-4 large mugs of decaf hot drinks and remember I have extra water with each shake
so I usually get through 3-4 litres a day

as for the extra fluid with the tetra it doesnt matter when you have that as long as you have it during the day - so just make sure you have three litres + and you will be fine
good luck with this plan - its not too bad :):)

thanks for finding my diary and your very wonderful supportive posts of the last couple of days - it really really has helped me
H xxx

wow sounds like u have tried a few tho CD is good at getting results, the water with tetras they used to say extra 1/2 ltr if u have them per shake, but tbh i empty mine into a glass and top with water and ice, im sure that i read somewhere tho that u dnt need to increase nemore as they have changed, however i would as the more water the better!! lol

how has today been?

Hi H hunnie, Lovely to see you here x

Thanks for the great advice on the shakes :) And the water! I downed a little over 5L yesterday so I think I`m doing ok on the water - Mebbe even too much?? :confused:

I didn`t think about halving my protein so that I could have more than one thing! Thanks for that :D Saying that, I haven`t really been hungry?

No thanks needed for reading your diary. I`m sorry that I`m a bit hit & miss - Will try and post on it more often x

Re support, I am always here if you need someone to talk to. You know from what I posted in your diary that I had similar circumstances when my dad died so I totally understand where you`re coming from.

Take care & have a lovely weekend

Xxxx

wow sounds like u have tried a few tho CD is good at getting results, the water with tetras they used to say extra 1/2 ltr if u have them per shake, but tbh i empty mine into a glass and top with water and ice, im sure that i read somewhere tho that u dnt need to increase nemore as they have changed, however i would as the more water the better!! lol

how has today been?

Hey :)

Yeah, My body is rubbish so I really struggle to lose the weight so thought I would try anything and everything lol

Thanks for the advice re Tetras, I think I will try and keep my water up with them just incase.

Yesterday went great thanks :D I will update next as I didn`t get on to do it yesterday. How are things going with you?

Hope u have a great weekend :D Xxx

Day Two

I didn`t get the chance to come on to update last night.

Yesterday morning I decided to try a ketostix and to my amazement I was in ketosis :eek: I guess from talking to KD, The fact that I cut down on carbs the couple of weeks before starting the diet meant I was close to ketosis already and starting the diet prob pushed me over the edge. I tested again this morning and it was dark purple so I am well and truly into ketosis :D

Another hint that I was in Ketosis was the fact that I had sooooooo much energy yesterday!! I blitzed the kitchen, tidied the lounge, tidied the bathroom and did tons of washing!

I`ve not been hungry at all but am making sure I have my small meal in the evening for the sake of my naff body lol

Had a test last night and I passed!!! We needed to go shopping but no-one was really hungry so we didn`t bother then last night hubbie & kids changed their mind and said they were so they went and bought a bloody KFC!! It smelled DIVINE!!! and althought I could appreciate how lush it smelled, I still wasn`t actually hungry :confused:

Before I started this diet, I decided what I would have on what days but it`s all gone out the window haha That`s because I have "fancied" a diff flavour at the time :rolleyes:

So yesterdays food diary -

2L of water
8floz with breakfast shake
mug of green tea
Spicy Tom soup for lunch with 11floz
1L of water
1L of water
2 medium poached eggs & a few leaves of lettuce for tea
Choc Orange with 11floz
1L of water
mug of green tea

Exercise -

10 mins sat on vibroplate
20 mins exercising my legs on vibroplate
10 mins exercising my arms on vibroplate

Although it was "ok", I don`t think I will buy the chocolate Orange again. Maybe it was too watery, I dunno?

Xxx

Hello:wavey:
Glad to hear things are going well? This is a great place for advice and support.
Glad your doing well with the water..that was the hardest for me but it is so important!!
What rubbish weather today!
Not feeling too good today:sick:sore throat, headache,,nothing major but feel lousy. Think may go back to bed!!!!
Good luck with today...you seem to be doing well. Have a lovely day.
Speak soon xx

Hello gawjus!

Good to see you doing amazingly well on CD I knew you would hehe! When is weigh day?

Hope you are well!

wow ur drinking 5 ltrs of water a day, u must b peeing like mad lol!
but on the plus u will b maximising ur weight loss so thats a bonus!!

hope u have had a good weekend, and well done for resisting the kfc, smells are so hard!!

Hello:wavey:
Glad to hear things are going well? This is a great place for advice and support.
Glad your doing well with the water..that was the hardest for me but it is so important!!
What rubbish weather today!
Not feeling too good today:sick:sore throat, headache,,nothing major but feel lousy. Think may go back to bed!!!!
Good luck with today...you seem to be doing well. Have a lovely day.
Speak soon xx

Thanks hun x

I could go all day without drinking usually, So all this water is a major achievement for me lol I didn`t do so well yesterday mind (will update in a mo).

The weather has been awful hasn`t it :( I don`t mind it not being baking hot, but warm and sunny with a light breeze would be nice thankyou please!!

Sorry to hear you`re feeling poorly :( :hug99: I hope you are feeling better today? If you get really sick and need anything just txt me and I`ll pop it over, ok?

Xxxx

Hello gawjus!

Good to see you doing amazingly well on CD I knew you would hehe! When is weigh day?

Hope you are well!

Thanks babe, How is your weekend going?

I see on FB that Mr V has not been kind to you! :( :hug99:

I`m trying to convince myself that I am hungry and want my brekkie shake but tbh I`m just not :rolleyes: lol

Weigh in day is Wednesday and I`m stressing a bit that I won`t have lost much :sigh: My WF says I have lost 3lbs since I started but meh, I dunno :confused:

Have a fab sunday, Give ur gorgeous girls a kiss from me

Xxx

hope you are having a great day today
you are so going to sail this :):)

Thanks so much hun x

I hope you`re doing ok this weekend? I must pop over to your diary later!

**hugs**

Xxxx

wow ur drinking 5 ltrs of water a day, u must b peeing like mad lol!
but on the plus u will b maximising ur weight loss so thats a bonus!!

hope u have had a good weekend, and well done for resisting the kfc, smells are so hard!!

Haha I am peeing CONSTANTLY!!! Tho I was wondering if I could be drinking too much and might get water retention :confused:

My WF says I have lost 3lbs so far which isn`t much really but MUCH better than I could do on any other diet! I am REALLY hoping I lose some more by weigh in on Weds tho. Saying that, I`ve just worked out that 3lbs is for 3 days which isn`t bad? I only started on Thursday.

Weekend is going good thanks :D And Yes, The LFC smelled LUSH!! I have started sniffing everything :8855: but everything just smells sooooo yummy! They keep buying crap at the moment so I HAVE to sniff it as I can`t have any lol I was moaning that they always seem to buy more junk when I`m on a diet, But my hubbie said it`s just that I`m more aware cos usually I`m eating the junk too :8855:

Hope ur having a great weekend! How are things going with you?

Xxx

Day 3 down - And The Sniffing Begins!! haha

I am sat here, Sniffing some SCRUMMALICIOUS Jaffa Cakes as I type this!! :8855:

Really, I guess it is a form of torture to be sniffing all manner of yummy things! But it helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

I swear Tim & the mini beasts are buying more crap than usual, But he denies it saying I am just more aware as I`m usually tucking into the junk aswell :p

Gah, I just want to LICK the jaffa cakes :8855: :8855: :8855:

lmfao, Do you think CD is finally sending me well & truly round the pipe? :8855:

Anyway, Onto yesterday! I didn`t do as well with the water yesterday, So I need to up my game on that today. I didn`t get on my fat plate yesterday either - MUST do that today! I felt a bit weak yesterday which was a bit strange considering I was in ketosis already? Talking of which, The stick wasn`t as vibrant this morning but is still pink - Maybe I had too much lettuce last night? I feel like I have more energy today :D

So, Back to yesterday... Meals went like this...

Cappucino shake with 8floz for breakfast
1L of water
1L of water
Choc Velvet tetra for lunch
2 poached eggs & lettuce for tea
half a pint of water with choc mint shake for tea (hot)
mug of green tea
3/4 of a L of water

O....M.....C.... HOW LUSH IS THE CHOC VELVET TETRA?!??

I swear I sucked that baby dry!!! Was even tempted to cut it open and lick it clean :8855: Do the normal chocolate shakes taste the same? I didn`t get any this time.

It reminded me of the weight watchers chocolate belgian & vanilla mousse - LUSH LUSH LUSH!!!

Ok...Guess I should go have my first shake - Gonna try Vanilla :D

Hope u all have a FABTASTIC Sunday!!

Xxxx

ur doing well and the first few days u will have water retention so by weds that should b gone if u keep the water up, and im sure ul b in for a big loss!!!

choc tetra is delish, i add extra water to mine and/or hot water or ice, makes it last longer and savours the taste tho with these u dnt want to over add water as u loose the good taste!! unfortunatly the own make chocs arent as good, tho choc mint/orange are good hot!!

i think the diet does play mind games as u know u cant have food, so u want it more!! its al part of the CD journey!!

Hello my lovely,:)

Love reading your posts! Sounds like you doing fabulous:) You done the worst few days..that brilliant 3 lbs in three days.
I don't know if you can have porridge..but try the original porridge with a tsp of chocolate or vanilla shake added, or any other floavour you fancy..just adds variety and a bit of flavour.
Hope you have a really good day..anything planned?
That really sweet of you offering to pop over..just a cold and bit groggy.
Got lots of lemsip etc. Got some dvds etc
Have a fab day what ever you plans.
xx

Hello my gawjus lil sniffer friend!

Hope u r well and had a fab weekend!

Me thinks some one has been a naughty scale hopper again! Dont worry ive not been near mine hehe

Good luck for weds babe! I know your gunna have a fab loss!

loves ya
xxxxx

ur doing well and the first few days u will have water retention so by weds that should b gone if u keep the water up, and im sure ul b in for a big loss!!!

choc tetra is delish, i add extra water to mine and/or hot water or ice, makes it last longer and savours the taste tho with these u dnt want to over add water as u loose the good taste!! unfortunatly the own make chocs arent as good, tho choc mint/orange are good hot!!

i think the diet does play mind games as u know u cant have food, so u want it more!! its al part of the CD journey!!

Thanks for the tip for the choc tetra. It was soooo yummy so I will deffo add more water to make it last. Might even try it hot - Can`t wait!! :D I love the choc mint shake but can`t stand the choc orange sadly :( Still got 1 more of those to go :eek:

I agree with the mind games. Physically, I`m not hungry but I want stuff :confused: It`s just because I can`t have it :rolleyes: so I resist.

I hope the weekend has gone well for you, MUST MUST MUST get over to your diary!

Xxx

Hello my lovely,:)

Love reading your posts! Sounds like you doing fabulous:) You done the worst few days..that brilliant 3 lbs in three days.
I don't know if you can have porridge..but try the original porridge with a tsp of chocolate or vanilla shake added, or any other floavour you fancy..just adds variety and a bit of flavour.
Hope you have a really good day..anything planned?
That really sweet of you offering to pop over..just a cold and bit groggy.
Got lots of lemsip etc. Got some dvds etc
Have a fab day what ever you plans.
xx

Hi hunnie, I hope you`re getting over your cold now? I meant it when I said I would pop something over if needed x

I seem to be averaging 1lb a day which I`m really pleased with :D I would LOVE to have a huge loss like most ppl seem to have on this diet, But I`m realistic about how rubbish my body is. Therefore I`m over the moon with the 1lb a day as it is an achievement for me! :D

I really wish I could have the porridge as the flavoured one sounds lush! Unfortunately, I`m unable to eat anything with wheat in :(

I have done sweet FA this weekend LOL Just how I like it ;)

Have a great week hun

Xxxx

Back