Not quite there, But on my way! :D

Hello my gawjus lil sniffer friend!

Hope u r well and had a fab weekend!

Me thinks some one has been a naughty scale hopper again! Dont worry ive not been near mine hehe

Good luck for weds babe! I know your gunna have a fab loss!

loves ya
xxxxx
:8855: *sniff*sniff* Twig is now bringing me all manner of food to sniff when she eats lmao - That`s ma girl ;)

As you know, I`ve been slothenly this weekend - Not even got dressed today!! I had a bath then got back into my pjs :8855:

Scale hopping? :angel09: Would I do a thing like that?? :innocent0002: haha

Thanks for the luck, Panicking that I`ll need it :(

GOOD LUCK to you too - Heres to that stone ;):D

Much Love :heartpump:

Xxxxxxxx

Day 4 - All still going well :D

I need to get my fat butt in gear and update this every day!

Yesterday went well. Sometimes I feel like I am going to start feeling hungry but never do? Hard to explain? I`m also sniffing like a person with flu :rolleyes:

Here is my "menu" for the day -

Mug of Green Tea
8 floz with Vanilla shake for breakfast
1L of water
8 floz with Toffee & Walnut shake for lunch
1L of water
1L of water
250g fresh prawns
3 tbsp broccoli
1L of water
8 floz with Choc Orange shake for tea

I really don`t like the chocolate Orange shake :9529: and although I liked my first Toffee & Walnut, The second one was too powdery and I didn`t really like it so much, So I think I`ll give it a miss next week.

It was nice to have some warm food (broccoli) but I was GUTTED :cry::cry::cry::cry: that my hubbie made ROAST BEEF with all the trimmings :cry: It`s my absolute fave EVER! and the house still smells of it now :cry:

I`ve told him that he has to make roast chicken next week as then I can have a small amount and I will have 2 tbsp of Broccoli & 1 tbsp of Cauliflower with it - LUSH!!

Hope everyone else had a good Sunday! Xxx

Day 5 - Monday 31st May

Monday 31st May

Banana tetra for brekkie
1L of water
1L of water
8 floz with spicy tom soup for lunch
2 poached eggs & lettuce
1L of water
weak black coffee
half a pint of water with choc mint shake
1L of water with exercise

**Exercise - 30 mins on Wii Fit consisting of Hula Hoop, Steps & Jogging :D

Had a totally lazy today yesterday (Monday) :D

Day 6 :D Tuesday 1st June

My "eating" is all over the place today!

I have been out since 10am as I went to meet a friend and her daughter with my little one to take them to meet Peppa Pig :D

It was lovely to meet my friend as we met online on a pregnancy forum so I have known her for years (our girls are 4.5) but this is the first time we have actually met! The girls had a wonderful time meeting Peppa Pig and then going to a soft play while we caught up on life and had a coffee :D I had 2 plain black coffees - I *think* that was ok?

We also did some walking around town and I didn`t bring any "food" as I was running late in the morning so had a tetra and didn`t want to have 2 tetras in one day? We took the girls to mcdonalds for lunch so I just had a bottle of water but forgot to see how big the bottle was? I *think* it was 500mls?

Went shopping after softplay and have JUST got home (coming up 6pm!) so am feeling a bit weird as I haven`t really had much to drink and hadn`t had any shakes.

I have made up a vanilla shake with half a pint of water (t0 try get some in me) and I am having Haddock for tea with some cauliflower *yum*!!

I got some turkey breast in Tescos too and have measured it out and put it in lidded pots so I can just crack on with cooking it for my tea each day :D Can`t wait! Have only had prawns and poached eggs so far!

I am a naughty scale hopper :p and out of habit, Get up, Have a wee, Then jump on the scales :p So far I am averaging 1lb a day loss :D I`m over the moon with this!! BUT I guess we shall see if my CDCs scales tally up :sigh: It`s my first weigh in tomorrow! :eek:

Gonna sit on my fat butt and glug some water as I`m seriously lacking today!

Therefore, So far todays "menu" goes like this -

Strawberry tetra for breakfast
500ml? bottle of water in maccies
2 black coffees
Half a pint of Water with Vanilla shake for lunch
250g of Fresh Haddock
3 tbsp of Cauliflower

**Will add more water as I drink it!

*****I HAVE A QUERY IF ANYONE IS READING THIS? -

I have some fresh Coriander, Can I sprinkle some on my fish or would it be considered part of the salad allowance? I know you can put herbs & spices on food but wasn`t sure if this is different as it`s fresh?

Thanks!

Xxx

HI hun - just popping in to say Hi.
Sounds like you're doing fab!!
Good Luck for your weigh-in tomorrow.

HI hun - just popping in to say Hi.
Sounds like you're doing fab!!
Good Luck for your weigh-in tomorrow.

Thanks hun :D I`m hoping my CDC says I`ve lost the same as my scales do :sigh:

Well done on your 2lb loss! :D Xxx

hey hun well done on another sucessful day!!

not sure on fresh herbs but on the tetras u seemed unsure if u can have more than 1, well u can, there pretty much all i have as cant stomach the others! hope that helps

hey hun well done on another sucessful day!!

not sure on fresh herbs but on the tetras u seemed unsure if u can have more than 1, well u can, there pretty much all i have as cant stomach the others! hope that helps

Oh thanks!! I thought I had read somewhere not to have more than 1 tetra or bar a day :rolleyes:

I put my Coriander on so it`s tough now if it`s a no no lol Slightly worried as my DH cooked it alongside the kievs (fish was wrapped in foil) and it tasted a bit garlicy but it might be me being paranoid :8855:

Xx

sure it'll b fine dont worry. the bars are one a day but tetras are shakes so there ok, think they just recomend increasing the water as they are concentrated a bit, bt nothign wrong with my losses and i have 3 a day lol

eeeeek! wi! good luck hunny! I know you will have smashed it!

sorry i have been absent stooopid internet!

love ya lots!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forwards to a catch up later if your on FB

sure it'll b fine dont worry. the bars are one a day but tetras are shakes so there ok, think they just recomend increasing the water as they are concentrated a bit, bt nothign wrong with my losses and i have 3 a day lol

I am in luuuurve with the choc tetra :8855: I am SOOOO tempted to just live on them! But worried about loss as I will struggle already even on CD cos I have such a naff body!

Hope ur doing ok, Have a fab weekend Xxx

eeeeek! wi! good luck hunny! I know you will have smashed it!

sorry i have been absent stooopid internet!

love ya lots!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forwards to a catch up later if your on FB

Hi Gorgeous <3

I know we have caught up on facebook and by text but didn`t want your post to go unanswered x

Looking forward to catching up on facebook tomoz ;)

Loadsa loooooooove :heartpump:

Day 7 (Official WI Day) & Day 8

I have been sooooo slack on here the last couple of days! It`s half term so I am jumping on and off the laptop and just didn`t seem to have time to post properly!

So, Day 7 arrived which was my official first WI day and I was absolutely GUTTED to GAIN 2lbs :cry: I have absolutely NO IDEA why :( And couldn`t believe that after losing 1lb a day all week that I would gain on my WI day - Typical!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I had 5lbs weight loss and as I have such a crap body I was pleased with it regardless of the 2lb gain :D I REALLY REALLY hope I have as good a loss next week as I want to shift my weight ASAP so I can start eating properly again as my body can`t cope with the lack of food :( Got problems already and only 1 week in and that is on 810 plan where I still have one meal a day :(

Talking of meals, I am really worried that the weights in the booklet I got are a typo as sometimes (depending on what I eat) it seems like a LOT of food! I bought a mini set of weighing scales to make sure I am eating the right amount as I was worried about eating too much so I am deffo eating the right amount according to the booklet.

Anywhere, Onto my food diaries ;)

Day 7 -

1 pint of water
1 tall glass of water
8 floz of water with Cappuccino shake for brekkie
choc tetra for lunch
1L of water
1L of water
8 floz of water with spicy tomato soup
3 tbsp of celery
175g fresh turkey breast which I dry fried with Garam Masala spice <3
1L of water

-----

Day 8 -

Half a pint with Banana shake fo Brekkie
1L of water
1 poached egg, 165g of Cottage Cheese & Few leaves of Lettuce for lunch (late afternoon)
choc tetra early eve (for my "lunch")
1L of water
1L of water
Half a pint of water with choc mint shake for tea <3
1L of water

I ADORE the Choc Tetra & Choc Mint Shake :heartpump: I would love to have them all the time but as this is only my second week, I want to try and have a variety for a bit longer incase I peak too early haha

Weekend is coming up! Tomorrow my niece is taking my little one out for the day with her best friends little boy who is the same age. They`re going to go bowling then to jungle gym :D They`re gonna have an ACE time!! Sadly, I will be doing housework and laundry *boo*hiss* but I haven`t done much the last couple of days cos I`m a lazy moo lol and want to get the house straight so I can go out the weekend then it`s back to school for the mini beasts on Monday WOOOHOOOO!!!

Saturday, I have talked hubbie into meeting up with friends in the park with the mini beasts and their mini beasts! Not sure how long he`ll tolerate it LOL I am aiming to go after lunch and will try string it out for an hour or two ;) As the weather is sposed to be gorgeous, We`ll prob have a BBQ for tea and might try and get a whole piece of Chicken or Turkey breast 175g in weight (my allowance) and stick it on the barbie with a few leaves of lettuce so that I can "join in".

Sunday will prob be a lazy one cos I am essentially a lazy old boot :p Though I need to take my older daughter into town at some point to get new trousers for school /sigh A mothers work is never done!!

Anyway, Enough of my ramblings, I`m surprised anyone ever reads them :8855:

HAVE A FABTASTIC WEEKEND ALL!!

xXXX

Morning gawjs

5lbs is fab! Doyou think the other two may show next week? You may have gined them back due to not getting enough fluids (tell me toshut up If ya lik im trying to pretend I know what i mea lol!)

Hope u r well my lil sniffer friend!

:heartpump: ya!

xxxxxxxxxx

You are being so dedicated with your food diary and portion sizes, I am very impressed and envious. I have only eaten a few times (switching between SS and SS+ depending on what is going on around me) and the couple of meals I've had, I have basically estimated things. So far that hasn't been a problem, but I expect as the weight loss slows down I'll have to be a bit more careful. Well done so far and have a fab weekend!

What great news - I have come back from a few days away to find you have lost 5lb that is fantastic news
so glad you are finding things you like
many of the shakes I have hot with coffee but a few I have cold - those I have cold I top up with ice - I did like a couple of the soups but really cant stand them now - will be saving them for emergencies :)
really hoping you can see those 2lb and more gone by the next weigh in

Morning gawjs

5lbs is fab! Doyou think the other two may show next week? You may have gined them back due to not getting enough fluids (tell me toshut up If ya lik im trying to pretend I know what i mea lol!)

Hope u r well my lil sniffer friend!

:heartpump: ya!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi hunnie x

I do think drinking water is KEY to this diet!

I`m sausage fingered again today :rolleyes: due to the weather I guess - PRAYING it`s calmed down in time for WI on Weds ;)

Hope things are going well for you this week, Will pop over to your diary in a bit.

Hope u didn`t knock any grannies over today ;) hahaha

:heartpump:

Xxxxxxx

You are being so dedicated with your food diary and portion sizes, I am very impressed and envious. I have only eaten a few times (switching between SS and SS+ depending on what is going on around me) and the couple of meals I've had, I have basically estimated things. So far that hasn't been a problem, but I expect as the weight loss slows down I'll have to be a bit more careful. Well done so far and have a fab weekend!

Thankyou for the compliment :)

I just don`t see the point of faffing about and cheating as I`d only be cheating myself in the long run :( I either need to get my head round it and just DO IT or not do it at all. It can`t be good (healthy) to starve,gorge,starve,gorge etc which comes with cheating :sigh:

I worry about estimating which is why I got the scales. They were only a couple of squid from Tesco as they`re mini value ones but they do me :D

I`m sure you`re doing great as you are - Good luck for your next weigh in :D

Xxx

What great news - I have come back from a few days away to find you have lost 5lb that is fantastic news
so glad you are finding things you like
many of the shakes I have hot with coffee but a few I have cold - those I have cold I top up with ice - I did like a couple of the soups but really cant stand them now - will be saving them for emergencies :)
really hoping you can see those 2lb and more gone by the next weigh in

Thanks for stopping by on my diary x I`m sorry I haven`t been on yours for awhile *kicksbutt*

Where have you been away? Anywhere nice? :D

I haven`t tried adding coffee to any shakes yet, I have a plain chocolate one so might try it with that and have it hot :D

I can only have the tomato soup :( and I don`t have it often as I`m not a huge fan of it, But don`t dislike it.

How are things going with you? Well I hope? How long do you have to go until you`re at goal? I have a brain like a sieve!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the luck, So far this week I think I`ll need it :(

Have a lovely week ahead Xxxxxxxx

afternoon hunny!

Hope u r having a fab sunday! woooop!

Keep drinking woman and im sure the bloatedness will go down soon enough!

Its so hot an humid here! grrr a bit like when your on holiday and its just chucked it down lol!

The old ladies were safe today dont you worry! hehe had my bet lessn so far today yeay!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back