Not quite there, But on my way! :D

Day 9 (Friday) & Day 10 (Saturday)

Friday -

Well, I OFFICIALLY SUCK!! :(

My niece offered to take Takara out for the day with her best friends little boy who is the same age. So, As I was dropping Twig to her in the morning, I thought I`d stop by and see my sis as she lives nearby. My sister needed to go into town (doesn`t have a car) so I offered to drop her in and this ended up with me being in town with her ALL day!

I hadn`t had any shakes or anything before leaving in the morning and had nothing on me whilst out :(

About 2.30-3ish my niece dropped Twigs back to me in town and they hadn`t had lunch so I took her to Burgerking with my sister where they both had DELICIOUS SMELLING meals whilst I sat and supped a bottle of water :rolleyes: :sigh:

My eldest son finishes work at 4 on a Friday so we all went from town to collect him (about 20/30 mins away) then I dropped him home with Twiglet and my sister and I went to Tesco as I needed to get something for tea. I grabbed a tetra whilst at home and snaffled it on the way to Tesco.

After shopping I dropped my sister home (in the next town) and finally got home between 7-8pm! By this time I had the major shakes as I had only had the bottle of water in BK (500mls??) and the 1 tetra and been on the go all day :( I made another shake with 3/4 of a pint to try up my water and for tea I had some prawns, 1 spring onion, Some lettuce, Some celery and 1 slice of cucumber (all within my allowance tho I didn`t realise I had 4 tbsps of veg instead of 3 :( ).

I totally forgot to have my 3rd shake :rolleyes: :sigh: and I *think* I had 2L of water but can`t quite remember.

So all in all a BAD BAD day :sigh: :(

----

Saturday -

Yesterday I was out all day again! But I was slightly more organised :rolleyes: lol

I had a Strawberry shake for brunch with half a pint before I went out to the shop for about an hour/hour and a half.

When I got back from the shop, I had another Strawberry shake with half a pint before going out again!

We went to the park to meet with friends with their mini beasts and whilst there I managed to kill 2L of water (not hard when it was scorching!) We then went onto another park where I had about another 1/2 to 3/4 of a L :D

By then it was tea time so we all decided to go to Hungry Horse for tea where I had 2 "Tall" glasses of water, 1 Pint of water with ice, and for mt tea I tried to make the best choice I could which was a plain chicken breast with a small salad (only ate the green leaves, left the tomato and red onion :cry:). I`m slightly panicked as I weigh all my food at home and obviously couldn`t weigh the chicken lol I REALLY hope I did ok :( I`m allowed 175g of Chicken or Turkey.

I nearly forgot to have my 3rd shake again and didn`t really want it but forced myself as I know it`s important to have them all so I have a hot chocolate mint shake with 3/4 of a pint of water and also downed about another 1/4 L of water before going to bed.

I was another 1lb down this morning and am still in ketosis but also have sausage fingers so I am hoping what I ate last night was ok and that I won`t see a gain before WI on Weds - I`ve only lost about 2lbs this week so far but I do have some water retention so am hoping it will be a bigger loss by WI.

Anyway will shurrup rambling for now, Be back later to update for today ;)

Xxxxxx

Well for me - where have I been
I went to wales camping with dh and 4 large dogs - and I climbed sugar loaf (a mountain)
I have 40lb to go give or take a few pounds = not exactly sure where my target is as yet
am starting again as from today - round two as I took my holiday off - wasnt too 'naughty' but was off plan
so today back on it
heres hoping you have a great loss this week :):)

Sounds like you had a lovely time :D

I will be camping in the summer in Yorkshire. Tbh, It isn`t a favourite passtime of mine but the kids like it so that`s what we`re doing ;) I`ll use the opportunity to also visit any friends I have up north while I`m there too - Hoping Kae will be one of them! :D

I have 24lbs to go for now, But might go for another 14lbs when I reach it - We`ll see :)

Have a great week hun Xxxx

Day 11 - Sunday

So, Day 11 is coming to an end :)

I didn`t feel very well today :( Felt quite queasy and a bit dizzy. No idea why? Think it might be hormones cos I`m in a fecka of a mood today :p I just CBA with anything or anyone and took myself off for a bath that lasted at least 2 hrs but my mood was still no better when I got out :rolleyes:

I REALLY struggled to eat my tea this evening :confused: We had roast chicken as I am allowed to eat that on 810 plan. I can only have breast tho which I don`t really like as it`s too dry for me. /whingeeeeeeeee (haha sorry, Told u I`m in a shitty mood today!). I just wasn`t hungry and had a Spicy Tomato soup before hand and bleh, I`m not a huge fan of it so on top of the queasiness and not being hungry it was a huge battle. I did it tho ;)

I`ve only had 3L of water today, But been having extra water with my shakes so that`ll have to do :p

So todays food diary goes like this -

3/4 of a pint with Vanilla shake for brek
1L of water
3/4 pint hot water with Cappuccino shake for lunch
1/2 a pint of hot water with Spicy Tomato soup for tea
Roast Chicken for tea - 175g
2 tbsp Broccoli for tea
1 tbsp Cauliflower for tea
1L of water
1L of water

I hope I manage to lose another 5lbs this week but I`m not optimistic :( My wedding ring is tight when I could easily take it off the other day - Again probably half due to the weather and half hormones.

Kids go back to school tomorrow :woohoo: so it`ll just be Twiglet & I :D Then I have work in the evening *praying for a quiet clinic*

Hope everyone else has a good week :D Xxxxx

:( Feel really sick today - Struggling to have my shakes/water.

So far only had 1 choc shake with half a pint of hot water and just under 1L of water :(

REALLY hope I feel better by the time I have to go to work :sigh:

/whinge over :(

what time do you have to go to work
hope you feel better by now
as for the water I cant drink mine today - I have moved onto large mugs of decaf coffee instead

what time do you have to go to work
hope you feel better by now
as for the water I cant drink mine today - I have moved onto large mugs of decaf coffee instead

Hi hunnie x I work Monday & Thursday, 6-9 at a clinic :)

Feel a lot better but still feel a bit bleh :(

I`ve only just had my 2nd shake tho :sigh: I made sure I had my proper meal before I left for work though.

Have managed to get my 4L in aswell :)

I hope you`re ok? Xxx

Day 12 done & dusted!

So day 12 is at an end and I managed to get all my shakes and water in me despite feeling a bit sick today :D

I had everyting quite late tho due to not feeling very well :(

Todays "menu" goes like this -

Half a pint of hot water with Choc shake for brekkie
1L of water
1L of water
125g prawns, 1 poached egg & Lettuce for tea before work
1L
1L
Half a pint of water with Vanilla shake after work
1 pint of hot water with Choc Mint shake very late in the eve

I`m currently trying to decide on a tattoo for my next weight loss goal. I think I will get butterflies swirling up my ankle, Not sure what with yet. 1 for every stone lost with room to add more ;) It was a toss up between butterflies and stars but I think butterflies (more than 1) are less common than stars and are supposed to represent rebirth and new beginnings and this is the beginning of a new thin me (I hope!). I might get a couple of little stars dotted in, We`ll see :D

Feck knows how much something like that will cost but it is my treat to myself for losing the weight :D

Spose I should go to bed now as it`s gone 1am but I`m not tired :rolleyes:

Xxx

Hiya, I've just had a read through of your diary. Well done, you're doing so well. Absolutely no cheats so far...you're my inspiration! lol. I'm back on day 1 today, yuk yuk yuk! But feeling positive that the twenty millionth time round will be the one! :)

well done to you - how is today going
really hope you are having a good day - not long now till your next weigh in :)

Mornings don't exist in my life at the moment! :8855:

Got up at half 12 today, yikes!

But all good thanks, one pack and one litre down.

How has your day been?

My non existant morning days are Mondays & Wednesdays as I don`t have to be up for anything so I laze in bed all morning!

Things are going well thanks, Gonna update in a mo x

Well done again on your amazing weight loss this week! :D Xxx

well done to you - how is today going
really hope you are having a good day - not long now till your next weigh in :)

Thanks hunnie, How are you? x

WI is tonight and I`m dreading it tbh :( I HAD lost 4lbs this week but I have gained 2lbs back again today :cry: I have no idea why?? The exact same thing happened on my WI last week too - A 2lb gain on WI day :cry:

Will try pop over to your diary in a bit x Hope ur having a good day Xxx

My non existant morning days are Mondays & Wednesdays as I don`t have to be up for anything so I laze in bed all morning!

Things are going well thanks, Gonna update in a mo x

Well done again on your amazing weight loss this week! :D Xxx

Today was the first morning day for a while... because I didn't sleep at all last night. Got to 4am... still awake, 5am.. still awake... 6am... still awake, next thing I know it is time to go for my WI.

So strange but I just wasn't tired and I'm still not tired now!

I bet I sleep well tonight though, mind help getting my sleeping pattern back to normal!

Hope the WI goes well tonight!

Day 13

Yesterday was a busy day again and I spent a lot of it walking round and round town with my friend.

I dropped Twiglet off at nursery first and came home and downed 1L of water only to realise I hadn`t weighed myself (Out of habit every day I get up, Have a wee, then weigh myself :p ) So I jumped on the scales and they said 2lbs down :D Despite guzzling the 1L!

I had 1/2 a pint of water with my Strawberry shake before going to meet my friend to go around town. Whilst in town I downed 2
500ml bottles of water. When I got home later afternoon (4ish?) I had 8floz with Spicy Tom soup (hot) which I had to force down cos I don`t really like it. Could tolerate it before but now it`s just blergh!

For tea, I had 125g of Prawns, 1 Poached egg and some lettuc *nom*nom*nom*

Late evening I had 1 pint of water (hot) with my choc mint shake - I always make it with a pint to make it go further as it`s so LUSH :8855:

Throughout the day I had 4L of water and I *think* I had one last litre before I went to bed but can`t remember :rolleyes:

My skin felt "tight" last night so I jumped on the scales and they informed me that I had GAINED ALL FOUR LBS BACK that I had previously lost this week and I was GUTTED!! :cry::cry::cry:

I have weighed again this morning and it says I have lost 2lbs again but it still means I`m 2lbs heavier than before :cry: I`m so gutted as today is my 2nd WI and I gained 2lbs on my first WI day last week :cry: WTF is with that???!! :cry:

Will update later what my WI result is, Not looking forward to it tho :(

Xxx

Hiya, I've just had a read through of your diary. Well done, you're doing so well. Absolutely no cheats so far...you're my inspiration! lol. I'm back on day 1 today, yuk yuk yuk! But feeling positive that the twenty millionth time round will be the one! :)

I`m so sorry! I have only just seen your post x

Thankyou for the kind compliment x I just don`t see the point of cheating as I`ll only be cheating myself in the long run :sigh:

I am determined to lose the last of my weight so that I can start living again without thinking sometime soon I`ll have to start dieting again! I lost most of it last yr in various ways but have decided to try CD for the last few stone. I`m taking it week by week tho as my body is naff :rolleyes: and my CDC was happy for me not to make a target.

GOOD LUCK!!! For your journey x I am sure you`ll lick it this time :D

Hope the week is going well for you Xxx

I`ve just realised I forgot to add a Skinny Latté to my food diary for yesterday.

AFAIK I am allowed a certain amount of skimmed milk on 810 plan but don`t usually use it as I don`t like milk. I figured as it`s skimmed milk in latté and I don`t add sugar that it would be ok? :confused:

MUST remember to ask my CDC tonight when I go for WI - Just under an hr to go :sigh:

Xxx

Latte is fine with skimmed milk
I also have mine decaff but only because I have tried to stay clear of caffeine
good luck with weigh in :):)

Back