Not quite there, But on my way! :D

I am off to see my CDC within the hour to collect my shakes & soups with a view to starting my CD journey tomorrow :D

My short term goal is to TRY and lose 2st by July as I am hoping to cosplay Sookie Stackhouse as I am meeting "Laurent" so I thought it would be funny to feed him a bottle of Trueblood in our photo shoot! This will involve wearing shorts though :eek: so there is no way I`m scaring the public with my legs unless the podge is gone :p

My long term goal is to be my ideal weight for October when I go to my next Twilight Convention where I am supposed to be cosplaying Senna (Amazonian Vamp) who is also MUCH thinner than I :rolleyes:

I am really excited to get started! I have chosen tomorrow as I often don`t eat much on a Thursday as I`m usually out and about during the day as my little one is in nursery then I have to go to work in the evening - Hoping that will help keep my mind off things!

I am supposed to be starting the 810 plan but I am indecided if I should just do one week SS just to get myself "in the zone" :confused:

Anyway, Well done if you read my ramblings, I`m afraid I don`t often make sense LOL

Xxxx

Well I have just eaten "the last supper" :8855: and OMC it was LUSH!! I`m absolutely starving tonight and I think it`s all mental cos I know I`m starting my diet tomorrow :rolleyes: I`ve had cheese tonight for the first time in months and it was scrummy!! - Tea was Spag Bol (without the spag for me lol).

Had a good meeting with my CDC. She weighed and measured me again and I have lost 6.5lbs and 1.5 inches off my waist since I saw her for my initial consultation 16 days ago :eek:

Sadly she made me 13st 1lb tho which is a lot more than I make me and 1lb more than my Dr made me this morning :(

I think I will reset my stats from 13st 1lb so it`s correct from the start of my CD journey.

MUST remember to put some water in the fridge tomorrow. How many pints should we be drinking a day? I`m rubbish at working it out lol

Bah! Got hiccups now from snafflin my tea so quick LOL

Xx

well done on loosing since ur initial consultation, thats a good start!!

good luck for tomorrow, drink wenever u feel hungry it will pass, and have the tablets at the ready for any headaches, dnt let them set in, just pop the pills and drink lots!!! take the day as it comes, if u think u can manage without food all together then go for ss but if u need something and planned the 810, just limit the amount and try and avoid carbs to elp with getting into ketosis.

wish u all the best on ur journey, iv restarted after a week off so will b with u feeling the symptoms!! i will pop back to see how u get on!!

xx miss-hj

well done on loosing since ur initial consultation, thats a good start!!

good luck for tomorrow, drink wenever u feel hungry it will pass, and have the tablets at the ready for any headaches, dnt let them set in, just pop the pills and drink lots!!! take the day as it comes, if u think u can manage without food all together then go for ss but if u need something and planned the 810, just limit the amount and try and avoid carbs to elp with getting into ketosis.

wish u all the best on ur journey, iv restarted after a week off so will b with u feeling the symptoms!! i will pop back to see how u get on!!

xx miss-hj

Thanks :D x I must admit that I`m stoked to have lost that much by myself. It gives me hope that I will lose well on this diet as I NEED to get the last of the podge gone (have lost 4.5st so far) so that I can start living again!

I am supposed to be starting 810 Plan but am wondering if I can mix it up with some SS+ or whether that it going to confuse my body :confused:

Also, Do you know if I can have a skinny latté on either plans? (no sugar obviously). It`s just that I often meet friends for coffee so it would be nice if I could still have my brew!

Good luck on your restart. Do you have much to go? I am aiming for 2st off for now but we shall see. I need to lose about 3 really but might try and lose this by myself.

You`re welcome to come and have a rant in here when things are gettig tough for you!

Heres to us having a BRILL first week!

Xxx

Sooo..

It`s day 1 and I`ve just had my first shake!

I had a Strawberry shake and it reminds me of the flavoured biscuits you can get. You know the ones that look like Custard Creams but are flavoured Chocolate, Orange, Strawberry etc. So that was a pleasant surprise as I was expecting it to taste grim :8855:

It has left a bit of a yukky aftertaste mind, But I can cope with that ;) Think I`ll go get some water in a mo to swill my mouth out ;)

My hubbie got me some Prawns bless him, So I think I will be doing 810 today so I can eat them as I don`t want them to go to waste. It`s a biggish pack tho, So will prob have to eat the rest tomorrow.

Blimey, Dunno how I`m going to fit 3 shakes AND a meal into the day!

Just realised, I am sat here in pink for Sarah, My little one went off to nursery head to toe in Pink too... And my first shake was also pink!! Maybe it`s a sign from Sarah that I`m gonna be ok on the diet :D (ok, I know I`m a loon :p )

Xxx

Trying to get some water down me :/

Urgh! It tastes bleachy :(

I filled a 2L Irn Bru bottle and stuck it in the fridge last night hoping it would help me get it down but bleh...Just...BLEH!!

*whinge*whinge*whinge*

I`m really tired today for some reason, Am very tempted to go take a nap before I have to go into nursery this afternoon. They sprung it on me that the little ones were doing a big toddle today but aren`t sure of the time as they`re tagging onto the older ones sports day. Because I said I would go in early, I`ve been roped into helping with the little ones :eek:

Think I`ll need that nap to cope :8855:

Anyway, End of ramble for now :p

xX

HI - I struggled with the water initially and i could only manage the minimum 2.25 litres per day. but the more you drink it the easier it gets. I've got 4 1 litre volvic bottles and I fill them every night and make sure i drink them all.
What shakes do you like so far?
I love the forest fruits, butterscotch and I like the strawberry and chocolate. HATED the choc mint and choc orange.
Good Luck.

HI - I struggled with the water initially and i could only manage the minimum 2.25 litres per day. but the more you drink it the easier it gets. I've got 4 1 litre volvic bottles and I fill them every night and make sure i drink them all.
What shakes do you like so far?
I love the forest fruits, butterscotch and I like the strawberry and chocolate. HATED the choc mint and choc orange.
Good Luck.

Hey x

We cross posted, I was also posting on your diary LOL

I am not a big drinker at all, I struggle at the best of times and can go all day without having a drink some days :eek:

The 4 1L bottles sounds a fab idea! I think I`m making it worse for myself by having this HUGE bottle I need to get through (twice!). I am nipping to Tesco tonight after work for a mini weighing scales set to make sure I don`t eat too much with my proper meal (really worried bout that :/ ) so I will look for some bottles of water too :D

I have only had 1 shake so far which was the Strawberry which wasn`t bad at all :D I`ve got a Banana tetra for "lunch" then will be having a Chocolate Mint shake this eve then Prawns with some salad for tea :D

I would LOVE to try the Butterscotch one but am unable to as it contains wheat/gluten :( I also can`t wait to try the bars!

How much are you hoping to lose? I need to lose 2-3 stone but my CDC & I didn`t set myself a target as I said I will take each week as it comes and see how I get on cos anything off is good :D

Good luck, We CAN do this!!

XXxx

Good luck with you first few days. Glad you enjoyed your last supper!!
Just keep sipping water throughout the day and before you know it you have done what you need too!
When you get to week 3 you must try the mix a mousse..its lush!!
Have a good day with the little ones xx

Last edited:
Good luck with you first few days. Glad you enjoyed your last supper!!
Just keep sipping water throughout the day and before you know it you have done what you need too!
When you get to week 3 you must try the mix a mousse..its lush!!
Have a good day with the little ones xx

Thanks hunnie xX

How are things going with you today? I LOVED the meals and desserts when I tried WW last yr. My faves were the Lemon Chkn Risotto and can`t remember the other one, Think it was Chkn with noodles and it was spicy? The desserts are lush!!

Oooh will deffo try the mix a mousse when I`m able to :D

Still struggling with the water but am going to try drink some more now :)

Hope you have a great day, We must sort out something soon to meet up for a :blahblah: and a :coffee:

Xxxx

:)
Thanks, my lovely:) Will def try those meals and desserts. Enjoying it so far..but as everyone says it will be the smaller losses I have to get my head round!!
Cd is the most fab dieting..and everyone says the first time is golden which is so true! Yes, water can be hard but does help with the weight loss:553:
Yes, must meet soon for a gossip and a coffee. Look forward to it.
Keep strong, you done so well with how much you have lost so far.
Enjoy your day. Speak soonx

yay! well done. The water will definitely get easier as your body gets used to it and within a week you'll be wanting water more than you expect.

Just keep in your head the first few days are the worst and you'll be fine :)

:)
Thanks, my lovely:) Will def try those meals and desserts. Enjoying it so far..but as everyone says it will be the smaller losses I have to get my head round!!
Cd is the most fab dieting..and everyone says the first time is golden which is so true! Yes, water can be hard but does help with the weight loss:553:
Yes, must meet soon for a gossip and a coffee. Look forward to it.
Keep strong, you done so well with how much you have lost so far.
Enjoy your day. Speak soonx

Yeah, I guess when you`re used to huge losses you get with CD it takes a bit of getting used to. I`m sure you`ll ace it on WW tho :D

Well if the saying is the more u pee, the more u lose I am going to be size zero by the end of the week ROFL

Let me know when you`re around so we can meet up. Kids are off next week for half term so I can sneak out as James can watch Takara for me :D

Xxxx

yay! well done. The water will definitely get easier as your body gets used to it and within a week you'll be wanting water more than you expect.

Just keep in your head the first few days are the worst and you'll be fine :)

I`ve managed 2L of water, then 16floz with 2 shakes and a mug of Green tea so I`m getting there :D

Thanks for the support :D Xxxx

Soooo..

For me, I am doing surprisingly well on the water front! :D I have downed 2L of water, 16floz with my 2 shakes aswell as a mug of Green Tea :D

I`m taking a tetra to work but not sure how much extra water I should drink with it? I`ll just keep topping up with water throughout the clinic I think?

I was FREEZING earlier, So I decided to have a Choc Mint shake hot ...OMC HOW LUSH IS IT?!?!!! It`s really yummy!!!
BUT I felt really sick after taking it :(

I spent the afternoon helping out in my little ones nursery so I had a really fun afternoon :D The infant children had sports day and the nursery (where Takara is) did a big toddle :D She behaved extremely well considering I was there so I think I will offer to help out more after half term now I know she won`t be clinging to me like a limpet :8855: I want to spend as much as possible with her as she starts infant school in September :cry:

I`m just starting to get hungry now, But am trying to hold out on my shake until about 6-6.30 as I had my 2nd shake at 1.20 (had my breakfast shake about 9.30). Then I will have some prawns and salad when I get home from work (prob about 9.30-10) I`m not sure how much salad I can have tho? Would it be like a couple of leaves of lettuce or something??

Need to go pee (AGAIN :rolleyes::8855: ) then go get ready for work. *praying it is a quiet clinic* - Wish me luck!!

Be back to waffle later ;)

Xxx

Glad today gone ok for you..once your in a routine you be flying.. mind you i used to start my shakes later in the day, as I found later my problem time.
I struggling to eat all my points..how weird..think nothing of eating loads of junk food. I know I have to have them.must try harder.
Next week, will let you know ..sorry..all dependent on what I do about work!!!!
Hope your work ok tonight, Have a good one XX

hi u sound like ur on top of this already with water, however if u do need soem suggestions some sparking flavoured waters are ok, but must have malic acid not citric acid, and coke zero/dr pepper zero.
i tend to have my water at warm temp can drink more that way, cold it bloates me too much and i cnt get enough down.

with the hot shakes i split my packs as they are too much all in one and 2ice the delights lol

with the food try and have as little as possible really, my portions on ss+ are so small compared to before and seems to be working. think the book does tell u the amounts aloud tho for 810

i have 3-4 stone i want to loose eventually by november, bt will do as much CD as possible then to SW, aiming to be on this another 5-6 weeks as then its my holiday and may switch to SW after depending on my feelings at that time.

what diet have u done before this one as u say u have lost prior to CD?

Glad today gone ok for you..once your in a routine you be flying.. mind you i used to start my shakes later in the day, as I found later my problem time.
I struggling to eat all my points..how weird..think nothing of eating loads of junk food. I know I have to have them.must try harder.
Next week, will let you know ..sorry..all dependent on what I do about work!!!!
Hope your work ok tonight, Have a good one XX

Hey hey x

Like I said by txt..Get you struggling to eat! You`re so gonna lick this dieting lark ;)

Clinic was a bit manic in the end :eek: Hope u had a good night Xx

hi u sound like ur on top of this already with water, however if u do need soem suggestions some sparking flavoured waters are ok, but must have malic acid not citric acid, and coke zero/dr pepper zero.
i tend to have my water at warm temp can drink more that way, cold it bloates me too much and i cnt get enough down.

with the hot shakes i split my packs as they are too much all in one and 2ice the delights lol

with the food try and have as little as possible really, my portions on ss+ are so small compared to before and seems to be working. think the book does tell u the amounts aloud tho for 810

i have 3-4 stone i want to loose eventually by november, bt will do as much CD as possible then to SW, aiming to be on this another 5-6 weeks as then its my holiday and may switch to SW after depending on my feelings at that time.

what diet have u done before this one as u say u have lost prior to CD?

Thanks for the advice re drinks :D I`m trying to avoid having anything other than water as it will be a slippery slope for me I think!

I have had my tea this evening and had 250g of Prawns **allowance but couldn`t face eating some veg or salad with it. I`m just not hungry at all!

Good luck losing the weight in time for your holiday, Where are you off to? Good luck also with SW! It sounds confusing to me with red days etc etc lol

I have done a bit of a few things to lose my weight so far. I lost some by exercising and eating healthily until I hit a brick wall. Then I tried WW for a bit which helped a little but not so much for me (rubbish body!) Then I tried Xenical but didn`t really get far with it because of my Underactive Thyroid and PCOS so I tried Lipotrim which I did for 4 weeks but had to stop cos my body couldn`t cope without food and the side effects were horrendous :cry: I lost 17lbs with that but gained it back :( I had no guidance like you seem to get with CD so I don`t think I did refeed properly. I have since lost it again with healthy eating & exercise again and recently tried Xenical again. I was a bit more successful with the Xen this time but just really want to lose it ASAP so I can be done with dieting once and for all and feel that a diet like CD is better for me as my body doesn`t really work with the other ways of losing weight.

Sorry for the ramble!!

Xxx

End of Day 1 - 27.05.10

So, I have survived day one! :D

I`m surprisingly not hungry :confused: and am just really crackered!! And peeing for Britain :8855:

I had a headache earlier so took some paracetamol in work but I think that`s good right??

I had a Banana Tetra at work this evening then followed it up wth 6 plastic cups of water over the evening but not sure how much extra water I should have with a tetra?

I had 250g of Prawns for my tea after work but didn`t have any veg or salad with it as like I said, I`m just not hungry.

Just for the record, Today I have had -

Breakfast - Strawberry Shake with 8floz of water as directed

Mug of Green Tea

Lunch - Chocolate Mint Shake with 8floz of water as directed (hot)

2L of water

CD Tea - Banana Tetra Pack & 6 plastic cups of water

Tea - 250g of Prawns & 1L of water

**Exercise - I`m too tired to exercise tonight, So will just sit on my vibroplate for 10 mins

Off to do my "exercise" now then I am off to bed as I am shattered!

Night everyone, Here is to day 2 - BRING IT ON!!! :D

Xxxx

Back