Not red, not green, not right?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ykciv1985, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ykciv1985

ykciv1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Sometimes my days aren't red or green, for example:

Breakfast- fruit, muller light

Lunch - omelette & salad

Dinner - butternut soup, cottage cheese quiche with veg in and next to it

Snacks - milk for tea (A),lots of fruit, cherry tomatoes, 2 Alpen lights (b), curly whirly

In this case I'd normally have another 'b' choice before I go to bed just to make sure I'm being healthy. But a friend of mine said I should always have something to define the day else I'm doing it wrong?? What do you think? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimfast/Slimming world
    You could have cereal hun as a heb choice in the morning?

Or whole meal pitta/bread to make a sandwich for lunch

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I don't think it matters to have days like this and there's no need to eat something extra just for the sake of 'defining' the day.
    The day above could be EE if you don't add another HEB. If you do add another HEB it could be either red or green, so you are on plan.
    Some days I've had have just worked out like that too, I wouldn't worry about it at all.
    I would say though that your food is a bit samey - having eggs for lunch and dinner. A bit more variety would be better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.