Not so Extra Easy....

Day 3. EE

I'm going to my sisters for dinner tonight, hopefully it'll be sw friendly. It normally is as she has celiac so eats mostly non processed foods.

Breakfast

Milk (1/2a)
2 x toast & lf spread (1b & 7)
Beans
Cheese (1/2a)
Grapes & pear

Lunch

Tomato soup
Greek yoghurt topped with raspberries & blueberries

Dinner

A small bowl of chilli & rice before I left to go to my sisters as was starving (5 for bit of cheese)
At my sisters I had pork loin in an apple sauce, skewered vegetables, a couple if new potatoes & salad leaves. Pretty sw friendly although I'm sure oil & butter was used so if I say 10 syns.

Syns 22. 31/70

No exercise, I've been pretty rubbish this week as hardly done anything. Will try & make time tomorrow for a workout!

Last edited:
So today's food

Day 4. EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
1 x thick wm toast with lf spread (1b & 5)
Tinned toms
Mushrooms & scrambled eggs

Lunch

Aldi snack shot
Pear
A couple if pickled gerkins

Dinner

Salad - lettuce, toms, cucumber,
potato salad (3)
Ham, egg, pickles
Cous cous (1)

Syns 9. 40/70

Last edited:
Ended up having a very large glass of wine last night, it was lovely! So total syns are 52 so far this week.

Day 5. EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 x toast & spread (1b & 9)
Satsuma

Lunch

Jacket potato
Steak
Salad

Dinner

2 glasses of wine (16) oops..

Syns 25. 65/70

Last edited:
Day 6 Red

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Grapes

Lunch

1 x wm roll with bgty quarter pounder, cheese & salad (1a/1b & 3)
1 x wm roll with bgty sausage & onions (1b & 5?)

2 glasses of prosecco & 2 glasses of red wine! (32! Damn u hot weather!)

No dinner

Syns 40. 105/70 so much for sticking to 70 syns! If it wasn't for the alcohol I would have been fine: we've had such a great weekend though, our furst bbq in our new home. I'm going to have a fresh week from today.

Right nice fresh week, & I'm going to do lots of exercise as was pretty slack last week. I'm not going to weigh in tomorrow, will wait until next Monday. Oh I go back to work this week after 9 months on maternity leave. I'm going to work for my brother in law doing his admin / customer service. I'm super excited, lots to learn though.

Right today's food

EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 x bgty sausages (1)
Beans, s/eggs & cherry toms
1 x wm toast & spread (1b & 2)
2 x plums

Lunch

Small bowl of sw tomato soup
Banana
Wotsits (4)

Dinner

Roast chicken dinner! I know it's a bit warm for a roast but need to use it up.
Gravy (7)

Syns 14. 14/105

Last edited:
Tuesday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
1 x wm roll with lf spread (1b & 2)
1 x bgty sausage (0.5)
Egg
Brown sauce (2)
Banana

Lunch

Chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce
Greek yoghurt with raspberries & blueberries

Dinner

Jacket potato with lf spread (2)
Cottage cheese
Salad & pickles

Had a couple of bites of my lads burger (5)

Syns 11. 25/105

Just ran 4k. I'm sweating in this muggy weather.

Last edited:
Weds Green day today

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Greek yoghurt & a plum

Lunch

Sw quiche with beans (1a for cheese)
Plum & satsuma

Dinner

Pasta n sauce mac cheese (2?)
2 x wm bread & lf spread (2b & 3)
2 glasses if red wine (16)

Syns 21. 46/105

Last edited:
Sorry for delayed response - red split lentils go in the soup. You can just throw them in, no need to soak or anything. They take about 10 mins to cook. They're probably one if the easiest lentils to cook with. If you like them and are on netmums there is a red lentil bolognaise recipe that's pretty good.
Keep going - you're doing well. I got another 3lbs off this week. I'm really pleased. We took visiting relatives to Whitby for the day in the sunshine at the weekend. When they had fish and chips, I had poached fish and a jacket potato, when they had ice teams I had a diet coke and when they went to a chocolate shop I ate a slimming world hifi bar as my B choice. I was glad to get home though cos the will power was getting harder and harder! Luckily I had left dinner in the slow cooker and had some counted in some syns for wine!

Oh - and I managed 5k on my run this morning without stopping. I've never managed that before so am really chuffed!

Have a good week :)

Sorry for delayed response - red split lentils go in the soup. You can just throw them in, no need to soak or anything. They take about 10 mins to cook. They're probably one if the easiest lentils to cook with. If you like them and are on netmums there is a red lentil bolognaise recipe that's pretty good.
Keep going - you're doing well. I got another 3lbs off this week. I'm really pleased. We took visiting relatives to Whitby for the day in the sunshine at the weekend. When they had fish and chips, I had poached fish and a jacket potato, when they had ice teams I had a diet coke and when they went to a chocolate shop I ate a slimming world hifi bar as my B choice. I was glad to get home though cos the will power was getting harder and harder! Luckily I had left dinner in the slow cooker and had some counted in some syns for wine!

Oh - and I managed 5k on my run this morning without stopping. I've never managed that before so am really chuffed!

Have a good week :)

Thanks for that. I've always wanted to try cooking lentils. I love a dansak curry & that's made with lentils isn't it?
Well done u, another 3lbs if fab & also the 5k run! :) :)
I'm trying to plan ahead this weekends food, so I don't fall off the wagon...we don't have any plans to go out for food but have my brother & nephew staying over sat night so there will probably be some alcohol involved.

Thursday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 x bgty sausages (1)
Beans / egg
1 x toast & spread (1b & 2)
2 x plums

Lunch

Supernoodles (it was the aldi lf ones, not sure whether they're free or just low syn so will say 2)
A few grapes

Dinner

Shepherds pie with peas & carrots (5 for gravy)

Syns 10. 56/105

Off out later for a 5k run.

Last edited:
Friday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Greek yoghurt with raspberries & blueberries
Wm roll with bgty sausages & m/rooms (1b & 3)

Lunch

Left over shepherds pie & sprouts (5)

Dinner

Not sure yet, got a Mexican chicken so juicy packet in the cupboard so maybe that with rice??
Yep I'm having this so 4 syns
2 x red wine (16)

Syns 28. 84/105

Last edited:
I'm struggling today, really fancy a drink tonight but have my brother staying tomorrow so want to have a drink then too! Lol if I had two glasses of wine tonight & tomorrow that would be roughly 30 syns & would pretty much leave me no syns for anything else. I may try & plan my weekend food wit no syns to allow for the wine!!
Also the thought of a ham, cheese & coleslaw roll has been calling my name all day, I've been cleaning like a mad woman so I don't cave! Roll on tea time.

Saturdays plan! Green

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Cheese, tomato, onion & pepper omellette with beans (1a)

Lunch

Jacket with cottage cheese & salad

Dinner

Chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce
2 x wm bread & lf spread (2)
Greek yoghurt & raspberries
2 x red wine (16)

Syns 18. 102/105

So I've had a few months off sw, did ww for a while, lost a few lb's, put them back on, lost them again, put them back on.....
I'm currently 10.4. My target is 8.1/2 - 9 stone. My small challenge is to lose at least half a stone before my holiday, so have 4 weeks.

Today's eats

Day 1 Sunday Green

Brunch

Left over curry! Only a small amount (15 - shouldn't be that many also will use my 2 hexb's for the tiny amount of chicken in curry & tiny amount of naan)
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Jacket potato with beans & cheese (1a)

Dinner
1/2 pack of Ainsley Harriet cous cous with sweet corn, tomatoes & cucumber (1?)

2 large red wine (17)

Syns 34. 34/105

Last edited:
Tomorrows food

Monday day 2

EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Banana with aldi ff Greek yoghurt
1/2 slice toast with butter (1/2b & 3)
1 benefit bar (1/2b)

Lunch

Chicken stew with onion, mushrooms, carrot & new potatoes & cabbage (3 for flour to thicken)

Dinner

1/2 pack cous cous with salad (1?)

Syns 7. 41/105

Been really good today, did a step class this morning & a 20 minute swim after.

Last edited:
Tuesday day 3

EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Pear & orange

Lunch

Chicken stew with broccoli (3 for flour?)
Cracker with tiny bit of cheese (6)

Dinner

Onion, pepper, mushroom & potato frittata
Cheddar (1b)
Beans

Syns 9. 50/105

Last edited:
Weds day 4

EE

Breakfast

Raspberries with Greek yoghurt
Milk (1a)