Not sure i can do my 10 thousand steps today

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Its so cold outside. I work up town and popped out with my mobile for company and its just too cold. My face is still numb after being back inside for 15 mins.
I am a bit disappointed as i like knowing i have done them.
maybe walking on the spot indoors will do. Might look a bit of a prat tho!

Its so cold outside. I work up town and popped out with my mobile for company and its just too cold. My face is still numb after being back inside for 15 mins.

You are right. This cold weather is horrible. I loved these sunny days when you were able to exercise outside. Nevetheless I am still trying to go jogging every day. I bought very warm clothes and after a few minutes and I don't feel cold anymore. But I am sure that is not great for everybody. You should really do some indoor sports then-who cares if you are exercising indoor or outdoors. At least you should do some sports!

Why not try jogging on the spot, will warm you up as well lol

To be honest, I went to the gym while I was SSing but never counted steps and it never seemed to affect my weight loss so one day shouldn't matter!

Hi FNM

I know just how you are feeling!:eek:

I have been really good ad including one hour's walk a day/10,000 steps - whichever comes first. TOO COLD TO WALK TONIGHT - I managed about 6,ooo today so that will have to do.

Stay motivated and don't let all of your good work so far go to waste!!

Daisydee x:party0011:

Back