not sure i can take anymore ..

Thanks guys i reading this has made me that little bit stronger .
catssseyes i have sent you a private message xx

Had my 2nd weigh in today and lost 4lbs ..thats 1 stone gone in 2 weeks i think that will spur me on for another week !! :)

thanks again guys xxx

Daisy hunni please don't give up. You will feel amazing if you can ride this blip out! You are doing so well, please stick with it. It does get easier once you are past the first two weeks and then just becomes a way of life. I think what you mneed is a :gen126::gen126:

the first time i tried a flapjack i was absolutely appalled at the taste!!! my friend who is also on lipotrim was actually sick after she had hers but i have to say you definitely get used to them and i even look forward to having one now as i dont find the taste as offensive. definitely give them a go and take it from there. best of luck

Well done on your loss Daisy.

I have a flapjack every weekday at lunch coz it is easy to eat without everyone knowing what diet I am on. They aren't anything like the flapjacks you buy in the shop, in fact I find them slightly savoury, which is a nice change from the sweetness of the shakes - I can't stand the soup. I do find that the odd flapjack can have a strange taste but as long as they are not overcooked by the manufacturer then I really enjoy them. I have the peanut one.

Good luck for the coming week.

x

Thanks you guys , this has really helped me im having a much more positive start to week 3 fingers crossed it lasts ...but ill prob be back on thurs/friday moaning again ha ha

Daisy, just take it one day at a time hun and cross each hurdle as you come to them. Hopefully you have gone over the last fence now and on the straight to the finishing post.

Its strange that you felt like that because my day 16 + 17 was a nightmare too. Back to normal again now though. Keep it up hun.

bad oxo cube

I thought that too kered. You have to try it yourself as everybodys taste is different. I hated the flapjack. I nibbled all day on it and still only managed to have less than a quarter of it. I even gave all my family a try and still couldnt get rid of it. LOL. Mind you some people actually like them. I thought it tasted like a bad oxo cube. Some people say they are like cardboard I wish they did because I think I could have managed that it was the strong flavour that put me off. Any way go for it lol.:)
I can agree with you there, I thought it tasted industrial, for perhaps the building trade, definetly not for human consumption, fair dues to those who like them. Theres no account for taste.:D

I wasnt given the flapjack, My pharmasist said he was giving me a variety, I think by the sounds of things the pharamasist wanted me to last the first week and didnt give me one so's not to put me off lol!!

Back