Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

Started this last night, bought four lemons and divided each into 8 wedges, had two wedges with diet lemonade and one with green tea, then this morning had one with green tea and one with lemonade, I drink a t of fruit tea so il just change it to green tea and lemon. Fingers crossed!

Just read this thread, wow! I'm going to try getting lemons and limes into my diet via drinks and chickeny meals, I do love the flavours so I dunno why I don't do it usually!

Ooh I will definitely be trying this thanks. I love lemon, I'm a bit weird as in I can just eat it as a piece of fruit, must go out and buy some lemons today!

I've been drinking lemon juice each day for a week now (about 3 spoonfuls mixed into a large glass or bottle of water) and managed to drop 4lbs this week. That's 1 lb more than I lost last week so it could be the lemons helping things along but as it's only my second week it's hard to say. However, I am enjoying the lemon water though, it's nice and refreshing and makes a change from plain water (I don't drink must squash or any fizzy drinks so it's usually just plain water for me).

Hi ladies and gents. Just a quick word of caution. Citrus is always acidic so becareful with your teeth.

I know you are diluting the lemons juice with water but still i would becareful.

I have started taking apple cider vinegar tablets from H&B which as you know is very acidic and has renowned properties that aid weight loss. I actually think it works .
I had been stuck for a month , weight did not shift , i started the tablets and boom i have lost 2lb every week for the past few weeks and last week i lost 4lb :) .:D ...
Best of all there is no impact on my teeth .... just saying :0)

I'm always in H & B so think I will give those a try. :)

Back