• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not the biggest achievement in the world but...

I was just playing around with my old clothes and amusing myself and happened to try on a pair of size 14 jeans from Asda and a size 14 hoodie from Republic.

The hoodie was too tight before and even though I could get it on I had to resign it to the bottom of my wardrobe as it looked ridiculous.

The jeans I could get on before but had to pull them up way high until I had an unsightly camel-toe!

Well... tonight they both fit! The jeans now fit on my hips which means I'm camel-toe free!! :D And the hoodie fits too! Admittedly I'd prefer it after a couple more lbs have melted but I think that's because I'm paranoid of the gross gross back fat.

I'm a happy bunny :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:clap: brilliant!! Little things that keep you going eh? xxx

thats great Gem its a fantastic feeling isnt it?? x

love it

I was just playing around with my old clothes and amusing myself and happened to try on a pair of size 14 jeans from Asda and a size 14 hoodie from Republic.

The hoodie was too tight before and even though I could get it on I had to resign it to the bottom of my wardrobe as it looked ridiculous.

The jeans I could get on before but had to pull them up way high until I had an unsightly camel-toe!

Well... tonight they both fit! The jeans now fit on my hips which means I'm camel-toe free!! :D And the hoodie fits too! Admittedly I'd prefer it after a couple more lbs have melted but I think that's because I'm paranoid of the gross gross back fat.

I'm a happy bunny :)
This is what it is all about gemma baby! It will be amazing - just you to wait and see - in a few weeks those trousers will be too big for you! lol I had this happen with my clothes so many times and it really is mad how quickly you start to notice differences - and especially now you are sooooooo close to the healthy BMI - once you to get BMI 25 - WOW! Amazing.

I am so so sooooo happy for u chick! Keep on smiling and keep on loosing baby! Its alllllllllll good! :D Keep us posted on how big these clothes get on you over the next few weeks babe!

xxx

HEY brilliant suprise for you to get into those 14's while messing about!

Good work on your last loss hun, i am still bobling about checking in on folks.

msblonde

a new way of living!
lmao!

never heard it called that before but i totally get it!

well done mate!

well as you know i weight at home most days as keith and i are having a competition :D well for the past 4 days i have weighed the same ????!!!! so i tried on a few old clothes to pick myself up, and i get get into a size 14 shirt from charles twight with only very slightly boob gap at the front! i was so happy.

as for the weight, well i think i need to take action 'downstairs' to get some weight moving - a bit blocked up :eek:

well done again gemma, its a great feeling isn't it! :D

Awww, thanks you guys! :) This just made my afternoon :)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Its a fab acheivement..first 14's, then melt into 12's and if you go that far then a 10 woo hoo you should be very happy!!!! Go RB!!!!