not to sure now !!!

Lol where have you been Toni?! x

lille u are doing brilliant with your weight loss, i got an email about u yesterday from the people on here did not know what to do, but no doubt will sort it out my email is [email protected] if u need anything

Lol how bizarre! x

What could it be, why would they mail somebody else?! x

Lol where have you been Toni?! x
Hi Tracey thanks for asking i have been here all the time popping in now and again. I was off work for a while before because i had cut my hand but now i dont have much spare time in the day to post. I work nights so theres not many people on at 3am, only Fran. But , I have been watching you all disapearing in front of me. I cant believe how well you are doing.
Toni

:D:D:D

Aww well nice to see you honey xxx

Well done on not smoking today Lillie, u can do this u can u can... by saturday u will feel more sorted... the cravings are sorted with the patch..its the habit that needs to be broken.... i smoked a pencil sometimes..lol when on phone etc... only lasted a few days.. well done xxx

hey lil
I would take it one day at a time, I think you have proved what a strong person you are already by sticking with LT. Maybe instead of telling yourself you are giving up just say "I wont smoke today" and then if you feel like it say the same the next day. If it gets too tough just have one. Its hard to take on two big challenges at once but good luck with it hun x

Ang the lead is worse for you than the nicotine lol x

hope Dave's well Lill x

some people use them for around 12 weeks..thats how long u would be supported on NRT nicotine replacement therapy from the doctor/nurse... i know of ppl that have used three patches and that was it others have weaned down say from 21mg patch to 14 mg then 7mg .. its up to u.. u will know as u go... what daisyhappy said is so correct one day at a time.. xx

I think youre great Lil you will be a new woman! x

Ang the lead is worse for you than the nicotine lol x

lmao ... i know... it was the fliggin pencils that made me gain the weight when i stopped smoking...lead is sooo fattening...lol xx

Thanks Tracey, but im still not showing you my belly!!!!!!!!!

Back