not to sure now !!!

Lol when you are at goal hun you will!! xxx

in for a good night then lol x

Hey Dave always has a good night!! lol

Lillie has he had the snip???? Is that what all the evenings in together have been about?? (Thanks for your message , i have answered by the way, or at least i think i have).....hope hes ok??

Thanks Lillie, i will make more of an effort to stick to the diet and come on more frequently.I know your not a saint just much better at this than me.....of to bed now nighty night.
Toni x

Thanks Lillie, i will make more of an effort to stick to the diet and come on more frequently.I know your not a saint just much better at this than me.....of to bed now nighty night.
Toni x

aww hun dont knock yourself. You will do just fine hun - keep in touch xx

LOL at Toni's comments on everyone getting their bellies out:D mine wouldn't fit on the page :eek: So jealous of Shaz's and Tracy's tho :jelous:

Lil, how is it going with the no smoking? I've probably posted this already, but I came off the fags with an inhilator, like a plastic ciggy. It gives you a hit of nicotine when you need it, much better than the patches. (But if the patches are working for you, that's great). Just an alternative, if you get desperate.

thanks cee cee im doing great dont even fancy one,im going to the chemist for my weigh in tommorow and im getting some weaker patches ,im supposed to have them on for 24 hours bit ive already taken it off,im soooo proud of myself lets just hope i have a good weigh in ,i feel really fat today x

Hi Lillie,

Well done...its not easy, especially when you cannot substitute with food...I gave up on Feb 6 and have found 'one day at a time' (cliche--I know) really helps... and like the diet it is your decision, if you really want to stop you will make it happen.

What REALLY helped me was the inhalators, I still join smokers at work and go out in the sunshine and did not change my routine too much at first, just the real ciggie! Always felt like I was missing out on something before.Don't buy the starter kits, you get a puffer in the refill kit, and is a bit cheaper.

Another tip is to brush your teeth when your craving is bad, by the time you have finished your craving should have passed!

Good luck with whatever you do.....remember...YOU are in control of what you do!!!

BEST OF LUCK

Back