not very happy

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well had 2nd weigh in and i stayed the same:break_diet:.. i wasn’t happy as i had been really good although I am bloated and my TOTM is due so i no thats prob why, stil determined to keep goin tho, and at least i didn’t put any on :rolleyes:xx

Hang in there Christie, TOTM is notorious for messing with the results, so staying the same is quite an achievement. Keep going and you should be in for a nice surprise on the scales next week.

Chin up girly...think of the big loss you'll have next week!! TOM is a pain...the joys of being a woman eh

i know how u feel hunnie as this happened to me too :-( i am glad u wont give up :) our bodies are funny things and sometimes do what ever they like regardless of how hard we try to make them change, but i am sure your body will do as u tell it in the end!! wishing u a good weight loss at next weigh in and a successful weightloss journey x

Just hang in there. I stayed the same last week and that was the 4th week. This week I lost 1.5lbs. It will show next week on the scales. :)

at least you are keeping positive! thats the main thing and well done with ur first week!

STSs are horrible eh? ive had a few over the past yr and i hate it!! honestly though just take it on the chin and think towards next week, as long as you are sticking to plan there is no reason to see anything but a big loss next week xxx

Same thing happened to me yesterday Christie... I was so upset, had had a great week and at the gym every day, but if anything I think I'm more motivated because of it as I know if I keep at it, it will be a doubly good result next week. Hang in there!!!

onwards and downwards!! x

Hey at least you didn't gain!! just think about next weeks loss!!

Back