Not very happy :(

*lil*

Gold Member
Hi everyone

Well it was my first weigh in this week and I lost a poxy 3lbs!
Ok fair enough a loss of any kind is great but I'm a bit peed to be honest !

I'm 5.5 and started at 11.13 so now I'm 11.10.

Now admittedly I have already lost 1st 7lbs on Atkins before I started this diet, but I had 3 days of eating pure junk before I started this! So surely I should have filled up on water weight again?
If my 3lbs is fat then great but if it's water I'm very sad :(
Not a bit of food has passed my lips. No cheating at all !
Hubbie has lost 7lbs so that's good .... For him! Lol

Hun do not feel that way, I know it easy to say but I felt like you when I did CD I lost only 2lb it makes feel rubbish thinking you could have eaten more!

It could even out, or you could lose 3lb every week which be good, also you do not have a lot to lose, and you started on atkins before so you could have lost alot then.

I know it is disheartening, but I will tell what I tell myself, why I am doing this even if it is 0.5lb loss, I know I will lose inches because it is vlcd it is impossible not to keep losing.

Normal diets clubs you could lose that but most if not all stall after few weeks if you do not add exercise, I have been yo yo with SW losing, gaining and stalling, this diet only go one way, which is down.

Hi thanks for reply I'm feeling a bit better. I'm going to start some exercise again I think, I didn't do any because I thought it might make me hang on to fat longer because of the 600 cals, but I guess it's worth a go lol
Suppose if I can lose 4lbs next week with exercise it would be half a stone, that wouldn't be so bad! I've got 7 more weeks at it! ( ivf appointment)

..............good luck Lil with Exante & the IVF. I'm sure that your weight loss will even out. Personal question but is it your time of the month? Sometimes that makes a huge difference to your weight/weightloss? xx

Bernice said:
..............good luck Lil with Exante & the IVF. I'm sure that your weight loss will even out. Personal question but is it your time of the month? Sometimes that makes a huge difference to your weight/weightloss? xx

mummytummy said:
Good luck with IVF, and I'm sure it was pure FAT!!! Especially after doing atkins! x

Miss_G said:
Dont give up petal. It'll even out, im sure. xx

Thanks all xx I'm feeling a bit better now. It's still less than I started with so I should be happy!! :) after all every pound gets me closer to my goal!

3lb off is better than 3lb on hun, so well done on your loss x
Oh and well done to your hubby for his loss too! :)

Blue Butterfly said:
3lb off is better than 3lb on hun, so well done on your loss x
Oh and well done to your hubby for his loss too! :)

Stick with it, it works. I found that one week i have a biggish loss and the week after fairly small but and so on.

Back