Nothing Tastes as good as....Who am I kidding! Yom

I'm back, I need my shake now!
School run is pants in the rain, I have to drive- I am not near my little girls school. BOO

Cherry today! YOM

Good luck for your weigh in tonight Tinks. I am going to try that milkshake too, it sounds well nice - coconut flavour oh yeah!!!!

It went SO well! I lost 4lb this week. Cannot believe it! I owe it to this site!

Today hasn't been great so far....I had my Breaskfast Casserole which slow cooked overnight! It was Average.
Then i got hungry and ate a Cadburys Flake- (both fingers) and almost half an eater egg. I am full, and haven't needed to eat since.

I am going to be syn free tomorrow to hopefully cancel todays mistakes.....(so far)
I think the reason I failed today is because I have not got any immediate food in, I didnt bake my emergency potato today either :(

I've not done my workout either.....I need to stop slacking!

tinkagem said:
It went SO well! I lost 4lb this week. Cannot believe it! I owe it to this site!

Well done chick. That's really good. You have dine really well :) x

Well, what I ate earlier, is still what i've eaten! I don't know, think I lost my appetite after the chocolate. Strange.
I've not done my work out/or been to the gym.
Got a whole day Face Painting tomorrow so hopefully get a chance to do it!

I'm going to do level 1 though. I am not brave enough to move just yet xxx

Another Bad Day- But a good day in terms of business, was on local news today with my Face Painting! woop

Today eaten
Bag Skips
All Day Breakfast sarnie from Tesco
Oasis Orange
Fish n Chips from the Chippy
Chocolate Cake!

No dvd either- i will do it tomorrow or gym! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey hun, draw a line under it, and start afresh tomo. That good about your face painting. :) hope you had a good weekend. x

Thanks Tinks
Today was better, although no workout.

I've eaten today...
Breakfast: mini sausage roll x 4 =16 syn
Lunch: pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, salad cream = 1 syn
Tea: 2x quorn sausages, bacon, bread = 2 syns and HCB
Snacks: Muller Light Cran and raps + 250 milk = HCA

Total 17 syns. ooops

Which is fine, better than the last few days, and I'll avoid them the rest of the week.

Ive not got a meal plan unlike last week so I am struggling with what to eat.

Yesterday I had
Jacket Potato, Vinegar, Beans
Chicken, Mange Tout, Spring Onion, Rice Noodles, Soy Sauce
CHOCOLATE EGG
5 small nibbles of a Mcdonalds Cheese Burger and a handfull of fries (Bless my kids)

I am aware of my syns, but I am still doing ok.
I weighed myself today and am 11st 12lb. Which means I started May out of 12 stone! woop!

Yesterday
Jacket Potato, Vinegar, Beans
Muller Light Vanilla and Choc
Chicken Breast, Mange Tout, Spring Onion, Carrot, Rice Noodles, Soy Sauce
1/2 Bottle White Wine
2 Slices Pizza
Cadburys Flake
Small Choc Cupcake
Mocha

GRRRR thought I was doing well until my neighbour suggested wine night! BOO!

WI tonight. This has been the worst week for me, I had no meals planned so I think hunger set in a little.
Fingers crossed

Saturday
Homemade Burger, Bacon, Onion, Bead Roll
Supernoodles Low Fat

I also got tickets to Radio one in Torbay! <3 it

BOOOO I ended up eating some of the Trifle I made the kids! Whooooops
No more syns today!

Ended up having a few more syns.....but I'm ok with that.

Beans on a Cruist with two eggs for Breakfast.

Off to Crealy Adventure Park today.

(have a look at my facepainting www.doodlemedo.co.uk)

Baked Beans with a Small Brown Roll (hcb)
Need to make sure the next three days I am strict as I don't want a gain, even 0.5lb is too much as that will take me back into the next bracket.

Doing Fajitas for Tea, although, I am just having the chicken, peppers, onion and seasoning- and making my own Salsa...having it with SW wedges!

I love fajitas. So yummy I have mine with uncle bens Mexican rice. Yum. Hope you have a great day x

Banana for Breakfast,
I weighed myself...I was 11stone 12lb which is the same as this time last week, then for my weigh in on Thursday I was 1.5lb heavier.
I went swimming last night and am going back to the gym when I drop my son off at playgroup.
My BMI is now 28.5 and my body fat is 36.4% Jeez!

Back