nothing to do with cd but omg did you see bb last night !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XlosingitX, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

as i have nothing to say dietee!!! shall we gossip about bb :D did any one see teh fight last night omg they even had to take bb off air 4 like 3 hours they was all drunk was so funny i diidnt sleep till 3 am i do love a bit drama :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

No! What happened?!!
  4. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

well its a long story ( but i have time :D well they all had a drinks becca was wasted and was sick round mikies bed ( lol ) any way then rex smudged jens pic of stuart on the fridge and she got all emotional about it ( god knows y ) then she was howling the house down rex says sorry like loads but she was having a drama queen moment and i think enjoying all the attention the mo hamed and rex came back in the bedrrom mohamed was saying your making more of it than it is its only a pic blah blah then shouting screaming u could hear but you couldent see but defoe kicked off then it went off air for 3 hours ( longest 3 hours of my life may i add :( .... so when it came back on air ( ashamed to admit yes i waited loool ) there was talk that dennis spat at i think mohamid then the 2 parties were locked in there rooms for each others saftey i fell asleep then !
    Last edited: 14 January 2011
  5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Typical the one night I don't watch it something big happens!:(
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

OMG! Thanks for the update!
  7. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    weight watchers
    omg, i dont watch it live but i wish i had, dennis can be so nasty and jen deff has a thing for stu!
    bex and luke are funny!
  8. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

well the hosue mated dont reckon they will screeen the fight tonight gutted ! watch it now i must try to find me remote
  9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

jen defoe has a thing 4 stu and i think she done all that drama over the pic so she could get some attention of him
  10. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Only seen a bit of this on Youtube but Jen has really gone down in my estimation now. She went WWWAAAAYYYYY overboard as far as I could see. Shame really as I am from the Northeast myself and was hoping she could do her bit for the area!!
  11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

YIKES :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  12. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Apparently Dennis has been removed from the house because of the spitting incident :eek:
  13. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Dennis has been removed now! :eek:
  14. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

i noooo im glued !!!!! i think jen just loves all the attention
  15. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Jen's really not coming across very well in any of the videos.
    I think once Sylvia goes, she may well be the next one that everyone will want out.
  16. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    (as in have no life lol)
  17. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I have not watched it for a few years but I love it this year. Looking forward to tonight's show now - hope they say about it.

18. Avatar Advert

19. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

lol me too high light of me life right now im saving my moose for tonights show !
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.