nothing to do with cd but omg did you see bb last night !

XlosingitX

Gold Member
as i have nothing to say dietee!!! shall we gossip about bb :D did any one see teh fight last night omg they even had to take bb off air 4 like 3 hours they was all drunk was so funny i diidnt sleep till 3 am i do love a bit drama :eek:

No! What happened?!!

well its a long story ( but i have time :D well they all had a drinks becca was wasted and was sick round mikies bed ( lol ) any way then rex smudged jens pic of stuart on the fridge and she got all emotional about it ( god knows y ) then she was howling the house down rex says sorry like loads but she was having a drama queen moment and i think enjoying all the attention the mo hamed and rex came back in the bedrrom mohamed was saying your making more of it than it is its only a pic blah blah then shouting screaming u could hear but you couldent see but defoe kicked off then it went off air for 3 hours ( longest 3 hours of my life may i add :( .... so when it came back on air ( ashamed to admit yes i waited loool ) there was talk that dennis spat at i think mohamid then the 2 parties were locked in there rooms for each others saftey i fell asleep then !

Last edited:
OMG! Thanks for the update!

omg, i dont watch it live but i wish i had, dennis can be so nasty and jen deff has a thing for stu!
bex and luke are funny!

well the hosue mated dont reckon they will screeen the fight tonight gutted ! watch it now i must try to find me remote

Only seen a bit of this on Youtube but Jen has really gone down in my estimation now. She went WWWAAAAYYYYY overboard as far as I could see. Shame really as I am from the Northeast myself and was hoping she could do her bit for the area!!

Apparently Dennis has been removed from the house because of the spitting incident :eek:

Dennis has been removed now! :eek:

Jen's really not coming across very well in any of the videos.
I think once Sylvia goes, she may well be the next one that everyone will want out.

I LOVE IT!!!! HOW EXCITING!!
(as in have no life lol)
xxx

I have not watched it for a few years but I love it this year. Looking forward to tonight's show now - hope they say about it.

Nicky

Back