Nothing to Eat till Now

dimrie

:cry:My husband has neen knocked down today,has broke his foot in 4 places and may need an operation wil get to know tomorrow.Problem is husband is self employed so we are going no money for afew weeks,luckily freezer and cuboards are full,but bills need to be paid.But hey it could have been a lot worse he is alive.

Diane :cry:

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that, and thank goodness he is not any more badly hurt, although it sounds as if he has some bad breaks in his foot, sending you hugs and best wishes, and I hope he will be on the way to recovery very soon. X

Oh hun
that is awful and such a worry for you. Remember potatoes and rice are cheapish and available in economy versions. Old fashioned basic cooking is probably the cheapest way forward. Sending you big hugs to help keep you strong xx

Thanks for your good wishes girls,we have 12 tins of baked beans and 10 tins tomatoes in larder bought when on offer so won't starve and freezer is full

Commiserations to OH. Thank goodness you planned ahead!

:) Thanks everyone,we just thank our lucky stars he will be ok in due course.The good thing is I have not strayed from my eating plan today infact have had a brilliant day foodwise.

Diane
PS am so glad I got a 12 week countdown at class on Tuesday:)

Blimey! I'm glad he isn't too badly injured but I bet it hurts anyway! Sending him hugs and you congratulations for having food in already...Especially beans, which are great for weight loss, as well as being generally ace.

Aw hun *hugs* I can quite symapthise as I've just found out my OH is in hospital tonight too!!! Luckily we don't need to worry about his work and income, but I know how much of a worry it can be hun.

Thoughts are with you...and beans, tomatoes and cheap stuff like pasta and rice can be your friend for a few weeks. No money for treats = SW tastic :)

Back