Noticable Weightloss

Problemchild

I'm only on day two. I've found the soups and shakes I've tried so far ok.

I'm a bit worried about the Shepherds Pie, isn't it going to be like baby food?

Anyway, I have about 5 stone to lose but I was wondering how much weight others had lost before either their clothes fitted a little better or others started to notice?

Hopefully replies from others a bit further on their journey will give myself and others a bit of inspiration and something to look forward too! :)

I'm on week three this time and have already put one pile of clothes to one side but I was on a bit of a cusp and losing all the initial water and carbs help.

From memory most people really start to comment and notice seriously at about the three stone mark. You, however, will be feeling great a lot earlier than that and wondering why others aren't noticing!! :rolleyes: Don't let it get you down though, you will be looking good but perhaps in areas where people don't really notice. ;):D

And don't forget it all comes off different people in different ways. The first time I did this my bum and legs went first. The second time my middle. This time my face and boobs have shot down the quickest.

It usually works out as one stone for one dress size for most people. Don't worry about the shepherds pie if you don't like it. I can't stand it! You'll work out this week what you do and don't like. You don't have to have every flavour so just pick the ones you like next week

I was 22stone 4lbs when i started and had my weigh in this morning, im 16 stone 9 now and people have only just started noticing. But because you have less to loose they will probably notice after a couple of stone x

It usually works out as one stone for one dress size for most people. Don't worry about the shepherds pie if you don't like it. I can't stand it! You'll work out this week what you do and don't like. You don't have to have every flavour so just pick the ones you like next week

I've just tried it and one mouthful made me feel ill, needless to say it went in the bin!

Should I eat another pack (so I have had 4 today) or just have 3?

If I need to have 4 a day can I buy another one from my LLC? - otherwise I'll be one short.......

I was size 22 and all my clothes were tight. If I remember it took about 2 stone for friends to comment, and 3 stone for me to really see a difference. In 3.5 months I'd lost 4 inches each on bust, waist, hips, and everyone noticed. Almost 5 stone lost and now I've lost 6 inches bust, and 10 inches waist and 10 off hips and I'm size 16. Such a change in so short a time, and I lose slower than most people.
I felt health benefits after just 2 stone, and at 3 stone felt like a huge weight had been lifted. You will be so happy when you stick with it and see and feel the results.

I've just tried it and one mouthful made me feel ill, needless to say it went in the bin!

Should I eat another pack (so I have had 4 today) or just have 3?

If I need to have 4 a day can I buy another one from my LLC? - otherwise I'll be one short.......

You MUST have four packs a day or your weight loss will slow down (makes no sense I know but it's true)

If you call your LLC tomorrow you shoud be able to pop in and swap some packs. Nobody in my group like shepherds pie. In fact, we're only allowed to talk about it as 'the flavour that can't be named'

I hate the shepherd's pie - it's not the taste so much as the smell! But there are quite a few people who love it - odd people...

I hate the shepherd's pie - it's not the taste so much as the smell! But there are quite a few people who love it - odd people...

I like it. Hate the Chili with a passion. I got 7 of those and have one remaining. Had to force myself to eat about the last 3, just couldn't stomach them. I will be asking to swap this last one when I go for weigh in tomorrow.

I love the shepherds pie (odd person that I am) ;)

I'm only on day two. I've found the soups and shakes I've tried so far ok.

I'm a bit worried about the Shepherds Pie, isn't it going to be like baby food?

Anyway, I have about 5 stone to lose but I was wondering how much weight others had lost before either their clothes fitted a little better or others started to notice?

Hopefully replies from others a bit further on their journey will give myself and others a bit of inspiration and something to look forward too! :)

Hi Problemchild,

Just noticed our stats our very similar ... I am 4' 11" and also have 5 stone to lose! I am on day 5 now and am very lucky to be on this journey with my lovely hubby who also has 5 stone to go but he has the advantage of being 5' 10"!

It didn't take us long to find out our likes and dislikes with the foodpacks. We've already exchanged all the soups and seem to love the shakes and cranberry bars. They took a little getting used to but the shepherds pie and chilli are a palatable substitute for 'real' food for dinner! and yes .... they are like baby food!

Good luck and I look forward to sharing the journey!

I don't mind shepherd's pie - but I only have one a week for 'dinner'. Don't forget you can put tabasco in to improve the flavour!

Good luck flowerbutton, we can keep each other going, let me know how you get on with your first weigh in (mine is on Sat).

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'm going to meet my LLC tomorow in my lunch hour and swap the 'poo flavour' ones. I imagine I'll have to pay for another pack now as I'm one short, anyone have any idea how much they are?

Things generally have gone well, I've not been tempted to eat and have only found myself feeling hungry once or twice.

My skin seems to be benefitting from the extra water, funny thing is though I have a very strange sensation in my mouth.... It's almost like the very back of my throat is dry, not quenched my fluids. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Problemchild!

We've had to swap loads of foodpacks this week - found we didn't like any of the soups and only kept the cranberry bars. So now on an even more limited diet! Never mind .... at least we've found out quickly. We had a pop-in on Monday evening and had a weigh-in ..... hubby had lost 12 and a half pounds and I've lost 3 and a half (so unfair that men lose quicker!!!) But our 'proper' weigh-in will be Thursday so I'll update then.

We've struggled to get into ketosis but I think we are today (day 6)! I'm pretty sure we are in it now - our son complained about our stinky breath earlier!! I've also had a strange feeling in my mouth like you - a sort of dryness but it isn't quenched with water (and boy have i been downing the water!) Averaging 3 to 4 litres a day now! I had to tell hubby to slow down though he was up to 5 litres yesterday!!

I had to buy a few foodpacks last night and I think I was charged £2.60 each.

Have a good week and I'll look forward to hearing how your weigh-in goes!

Back