Notifications.. can't read them

FatandFlumpy

Hi. Sorry to be a pain but it says i have 2 notifications.. i click and it says 2 likes! but i canot see whats been liked.
When i click it says all the gen about me not having enough posts or something.. do i have to wait til i post lots and lots of times before i can see whats made people "like" me ?

Oh and i tried to add a tracker, which i had on my signature before i put my sw ribbon on... now it says too many charactors? heeyyaallpp!

I think it's 50 posts before you can do all the singing and dancing things on here, so get posting on the weight loss threads etc and you'll soon be there x

When you've done 50 posts you'll get more signature space. I'd guess the seeing profile thing is also 50 posts. Well done on getting your half stone by week 2!

Thank You everyone.. Thought i was losing the plot!

Thanks too for your support.. means a lot xx

Can i also ask.. regarding my profile.. i notice on others you can see their BMI and other things. Now i havent got a BMI option on my profile.. Does that appear too after 50 posts? x

i think wen u adjust ur statistics wen u weigh in and if u have gained or lost it shud update how much u have lost in the bmi bit and show what ur target os and how much u got to lose

hope that helps xxx

Thank you.I'll keep my eye open for any changes and in the mean time carry on losing weight ;)

Can i also ask.. regarding my profile.. i notice on others you can see their BMI and other things. Now i havent got a BMI option on my profile.. Does that appear too after 50 posts? x

You need to put in your height in inches and it will work out your BMI for you automatically.

As the other members have said once you reach 50 posts you will have access to your personal profile etc.

Here is a link below that will explain the 50 posts and posting privileges.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

You need to put in your height in inches and it will work out your BMI for you automatically.

As the other members have said once you reach 50 posts you will have access to your personal profile etc.

Here is a link below that will explain the 50 posts and posting privileges.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

thank you.. i entered my height this morning and it shows.. just not the bmi.. how odd x
Edited to add i hadn't entered my current weight silly thing that i am.. also now got my tracker and only on 34 posts too...
Thanks all xx

Last edited:
Back