Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

notlongnow said:
Moooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiinnnnnggg everyone!!!

Thought as its my diary I better out the biggest morning!!!

Day 54 for me - struggling last few days but now I've come on I realise why!!!!

Got a boring day ahead but will busy myself with housework etc!!

Daughter due back from France today in time for county match tomorrow but just told me gales over channel so likely ferries will be delayed !!!! Do I warn team manager now or just wait and see and keep fingers crossed.????

Lllooooooonnnnngggggggg wwoooooooorrrrrdddddd cooommmmpppiiiittttiiiiooooonnnn!

Not sure, when is match? Tomorrow? And she should get home later today? Should be ok? Depending what time match is?
Lots if ? In this post xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Moooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiinnnnnggg everyone!!!

Thought as its my diary I better out the biggest morning!!!

Day 54 for me - struggling last few days but now I've come on I realise why!!!!

Got a boring day ahead but will busy myself with housework etc!!

Daughter due back from France today in time for county match tomorrow but just told me gales over channel so likely ferries will be delayed !!!! Do I warn team manager now or just wait and see and keep fingers crossed.????

Hey lovely lady :) I hate TOTM really makes me hungry..... hope daughter home safely, personally i'd give the manager the heads up. Know i'd like it from the managers perspective :D

Lllooooooonnnnngggggggg wwoooooooorrrrrdddddd cooommmmpppiiiittttiiiiooooonnnn!

Not sure, when is match? Tomorrow? And she should get home later today? Should be ok? Depending what time match is?
Lots if ? In this post xxx

Nosey x

Rkmriddell said:
Hey lovely lady :) I hate TOTM really makes me hungry..... hope daughter home safely, personally i'd give the manager the heads up. Know i'd like it from the managers perspective :D

Nosey x

Yes you know I nosey though I love being nosey!

What time daughter due back niw? Xxx

Zest for Life said:
What time daughter due back niw? Xxx

She's on the ferry - just seeing what was happening on the tennis in Paris and it was monsoon there & they said you think it's bad here - the last place anyone would want to be right now is on a ferry - oops hope they are ok!!!

Hopefully 4ish - don't know really depends how long the boat takes as presume it will be longer.

Phew they've made it off the ferry - am relieved they on dry land now - still windy but was worrying about capsizing !!!!

notlongnow said:
Phew they've made it off the ferry - am relieved they on dry land now - still windy but was worrying about capsizing !!!!

Glad she on dry land so to speak x

Am subscribing NLN I think my diary v boring compared to yours and zest but I think you. Have done really well and I need all the inspiration I can get to get my weight off once and for all and finish my journey well it won't ever be finished but I d like to get to a place I'll be happy with :)
X

Katierose said:
Am subscribing NLN I think my diary v boring compared to yours and zest but I think you. Have done really well and I need all the inspiration I can get to get my weight off once and for all and finish my journey well it won't ever be finished but I d like to get to a place I'll be happy with :)
X

Lol, our diaries never boring, more like. completely mad ?there is the odd serious post but few and far between. Xxx
Good luck x

Katierose said:
X

We're all aiming for a place we are happy with and me, zesty & RKM use a bit of craziness to keep ourselves going - so if that helps you too then you are very welcome here.

You have done amazingly well to get this far so just try to push for the next bit - how did you lose the weight so far? All you need to do is get a few good days under your belt and you'll be on the way.

Good luck with it;)

notlongnow said:
We're all aiming for a place we are happy with and me, zesty & RKM use a bit of craziness to keep ourselves going - so if that helps you too then you are very welcome here.

You have done amazingly well to get this far so just try to push for the next bit - how did you lose the weight so far? All you need to do is get a few good days under your belt and you'll be on the way.

Good luck with it;)

You been trying to make ur diary more sensible today..... No fun. Keep to crazy it shuts us better lol x

Rkmriddell said:
You been trying to make ur diary more sensible today..... No fun. Keep to crazy it shuts us better lol x

You saw through my plan - don't worry can't keep normal going for long as you well know!!!!

notlongnow said:
You saw through my plan - don't worry can't keep normal going for long as you well know!!!!

Very true!!! Boring is normal anyway lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Very true!!! Boring is normal anyway lol x

Just googled boring and normal me mo likey what I read!!! :(

Zest for Life said:
Just googled boring and normal me mo likey what I read!!! :(

Haha I meant to say normal is boring not boring is normal lol xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Haha I meant to say normal is boring not boring is normal lol xxx

Lol though odd x

Well I like a bit of craziness ;-) and hope to look at the other ladies diaries and find them too see I am really a stalker .. Well only a little bit
In answer to your question NLN thank you first of all :) I sometimes forget how far I ve come and perhaps have concentrated on the negatives ( Ie , not getting v far this year ) I ve lost the weight so far in the last two years with a little while on the CD diet , it's only cost that I'm not doing it now , then i tried the paleo way of eating and then WW and then I started exercising . I returned to a VLCD as thats when i saw the best results so I started S&s on Monday and have been stalking on here ever since to keep me on track :)
And to show I'm reading the diary I think I cld be the sauce on the side as the lurpac and grated cheese was taken so waiting to see if I add spice lol :)

Katierose said:
Well I like a bit of craziness ;-) and hope to look at the other ladies diaries and find them too see I am really a stalker .. Well only a little bit
In answer to your question NLN thank you first of all :) I sometimes forget how far I ve come and perhaps have concentrated on the negatives ( Ie , not getting v far this year ) I ve lost the weight so far in the last two years with a little while on the CD diet , it's only cost that I'm not doing it now , then i tried the paleo way of eating and then WW and then I started exercising . I returned to a VLCD as thats when i saw the best results so I started S&s on Monday and have been stalking on here ever since to keep me on track :)
And to show I'm reading the diary I think I cld be the sauce on the side as the lurpac and grated cheese was taken so waiting to see if I add spice lol :)

Very saucy! Oh la la x

NLN I'm on my sofa, with blanket, waiting for my boy to come home, ones at gf other at pub. You got all this to come soon xxx

Back