Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

notlongnow said:
I am posh tho will that help????;)

Being posh always helps dharling lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
LOL they probably would.

You always did spread it around lol x

Did you think you were my first?

Rkmriddell said:

Your a floooosey !

harassed_mother said:
See u all blummin ccrrraaazzzzyyyy cuckoo :)

Definitely are today!!! Pills not working :):)

Zest for Life said:
Your a floooosey !

I'm the only faithful one - sobs!!

notlongnow said:
Definitely are today!!! Pills not working :):)

They are for me lol x

Rkmriddell said:

No shame!

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. I gonna go pimp it around in a bit lol x

Purple face :(

Good luck my lovely twin xxx mwah x

Missing yoooo x

Sorry for absence been a busy girl working - I know shocking eh!!! Might he doing it again on Monday - not sure I can cope ha ha!!!

Managed to stick to shakes yesterday - everybody busy in the kitchen so didn't notice what I was doing!! Couple of tricky moments went down to cafeteria with a friend who kept trying to persuade me to have a salad at least when I kept saying I just wasn't hungry!!! Was more about her tho as she said when eating that she felt like a real pig eating when I was just having peppermint tea!

Lots of people noticed weight loss so that was nice - then looked horrified when I said was 3&1/2 stone since last summer - like - didnt realise you were THAT fat type faces!!!!:)

That's good :) do they have nice food in canteen? Bet it felt good to feel good :) x

notlongnow said:
Sorry for absence been a busy girl working - I know shocking eh!!! Might he doing it again on Monday - not sure I can cope ha ha!!!

Managed to stick to shakes yesterday - everybody busy in the kitchen so didn't notice what I was doing!! Couple of tricky moments went down to cafeteria with a friend who kept trying to persuade me to have a salad at least when I kept saying I just wasn't hungry!!! Was more about her tho as she said when eating that she felt like a real pig eating when I was just having peppermint tea!

Lots of people noticed weight loss so that was nice - then looked horrified when I said was 3&1/2 stone since last summer - like - didnt realise you were THAT fat type faces!!!!:)

Twice in two weeks? Cor blimey lol. GREAT that people
Noticed. Always good for the ego. You're doing great. X

notlongnow said:

Well done on not cheating xxx I get that look,when I tell em I have lost my weight lol

Morning to another Friday:):). Another week flies by!
Got my bro staying tonight - have taken out a Thai beef curry which had leftover in freezer and also making a chicken korma - predictive text changed that to Norma!!!

Not eating tonight as enough fiddle faddling around need to get to my target. Got some social things next 2 weekends after this so need to minimise events and maximise weight loss!!

Have a good day visitors!!!;);)

Back