Notlongnow - diary of a past self sabotager - no more though!

notlongnow said:
Morning to another Friday:):). Another week flies by!
Got my bro staying tonight - have taken out a Thai beef curry which had leftover in freezer and also making a chicken korma - predictive text changed that to Norma!!!

Not eating tonight as enough fiddle faddling around need to get to my target. Got some social things next 2 weekends after this so need to minimise events and maximise weight loss!!

Have a good day visitors!!!;);)

Dont get the end bit lol x

Zest for Life said:
Dont get the end bit lol x

What as in what I meant - too tricky? Or why bother?

Morning to another Friday:):). Another week flies by!
Got my bro staying tonight - have taken out a Thai beef curry which had leftover in freezer and also making a chicken korma - predictive text changed that to Norma!!!

Not eating tonight as enough fiddle faddling around need to get to my target. Got some social things next 2 weekends after this so need to minimise events and maximise weight loss!!

Have a good day visitors!!!;);)

Mmm chicken korma. Yummy!!! Good plan, push through this week ready for next two things x real life calling lol x

notlongnow said:
What as in what I meant - too tricky? Or why bother?

As in have a good day 'visitors' lol

notlongnow said:
Just looked at your stats at the bottom - that is nearly 5 stone in just over 3 months - wow!!!

It's 4 stone 10 in I think 13 weeks but come on I was ab massive so so so fat that it had to come off fast I'm just anxious now every week waiting for it to slow down x just seen u had a blip hope u recovered alright love x

LeaE said:
It's 4 stone 10 in I think 13 weeks but come on I was ab massive so so so fat that it had to come off fast I'm just anxious now every week waiting for it to slow down x just seen u had a blip hope u recovered alright love x

You've done so well even so.

Was watching supersize vs super skinny last night & the lady on there started at 25 stone and was given healthy diet to follow and 10 weeks later she had lost a grand total of 1stone 4lbs - she seemed thrilled with that but all i could think was that she still had another 14 stone to go!!! It will take her years at that rate - Kept wishing I could tell her how much quicker would be on CD!

my blip was on Monday and been fine since then so think am back in ketosis now but thanks for asking - I am quite determined when i put my mind to something and also determined to not go back again !

Think even as you get closer it still tends to work out at an average of a stone a month so hopefully won't slow down for you. That's what mine has averaged out to be and I am now supposedly normal;);)! Keep going like you are and you will be there before you know it. Xx

notlongnow said:
You've done so well even so.

Was watching supersize vs super skinny last night & the lady on there started at 25 stone and was given healthy diet to follow and 10 weeks later she had lost a grand total of 1stone 4lbs - she seemed thrilled with that but all i could think was that she still had another 14 stone to go!!! It will take her years at that rate - Kept wishing I could tell her how much quicker would be on CD!

my blip was on Monday and been fine since then so think am back in ketosis now but thanks for asking - I am quite determined when i put my mind to something and also determined to not go back again !

Think even as you get closer it still tends to work out at an average of a stone a month so hopefully won't slow down for you. That's what mine has averaged out to be and I am now supposedly normal;);)! Keep going like you are and you will be there before you know it. Xx

Didn't for me tho :( boooooo. Mine slowed down both times :( my body sucks lol

You are awesome tho. Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Didn't for me tho :( boooooo. Mine slowed down both times :( my body sucks lol

You are awesome tho. Xxx

Your awesome tooooo mwah mwah mwah xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
As are you zesty ;) as are you! In fact we rock lol x

U all rock and make my day reading your posts to the point where I laff out to myself :)

harassed_mother said:
U all rock and make my day reading your posts to the point where I laff out to myself :)

image-2467731448.jpg

harassed_mother said:

Bet you get some funny looks tryin to explain that away lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Bet you get some funny looks tryin to explain that away lol x

I do cos I read some at dinner I just tell the girls I'm reading the looney girls posts lol

harassed_mother said:
I do cos I read some at dinner I just tell the girls I'm reading the looney girls posts lol

PMSL. People look at me like I'm nuts if I try and explain you lot lol x

Rkmriddell said:
PMSL. People look at me like I'm nuts if I try and explain you lot lol x

Me too! Think I have completely lost the plot!!! Haven't even started on how well the toast, lurpak & beans combination works!!

Morning all to my busy diary - yay!!!!!

notlongnow said:
Me too! Think I have completely lost the plot!!! Haven't even started on how well the toast, lurpak & beans combination works!!

Morning all to my busy diary - yay!!!!!

Haha can u imagine people's faces!!! Love to see you explain that to your kids lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Haha can u imagine people's faces!!! Love to see you explain that to your kids lol x

Daughter thinks mandem is funny!!!

notlongnow said:
Daughter thinks mandem is funny!!!

Bet she does! Lol the beans in toast with lurpak! We are so weird lol

Back