November Challenge

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Was thinking we could set ourselves a little goal for November. Mine is 8 lbs - Im going to achieve this by doing more exercise and behaving myself at weekends!

November Challenge!

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs
EmmaMum - 9lbs
cc28 - 11 stone on 01/12/09

Last edited:
Good idea Annie I will go for 7lbs cos the way things have been going thats all i will manage. Actually sod it I will go for 9 too

xx

This is a good idea! I am not sure of my exact weight but I will aim for 11 stone by 1st December! I will exercise as my only exercise is 1 hrs walk a day doing the nursey run, going to the station and then walking from the station to work and then doing it all again in reverse after work. I will do a run/ walk 3 x a week for an hour each time.

Also not drink too much red wine. This will be the hard bit I am already dreaming of tomorrow night when I am going out!

Updated list so far:)

Hey all! I'm going to aim for 7lbs in November. 2lbs off at WI tonight, so have 5lbs to go!

Updated list...

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs
EmmaMum - 9lbs
Kirsty - 7lbs - 2lbs gone, 5lbs to go!

Good luck everyone! xx

I think a sts for dec will be a result for me too haha

xx

Aw no come on people, we can do it! Think positive for the Christmas hols! lol

Hey all! Was just wonder, what day do you all weigh in? xx

Oh no, course you have, I find your approach really refreshing I never really thought about it that way before. Some of us get so caught up with the numbers and if we don't lose one week then it's not working, but the truth is if you stick to the diet it will work no matter if the scales tell you you've sts or put on. I think we should all take measurements as well as weighing in.

I weigh on a saturday so have weighed this morning and have lost 1lb - not looking good for my 9 but it TOM so hopefully next week will be better

xx

Woo hoo! Well done Em, a loss is a loss!:D

Updated list...

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs
EmmaMum - 9lbs - 1lb gone, 8lb to go!

Good luck everyone! I have a feeling November's going to be a good month for us! :D xx

Hi everyone, I would like to join your Nov. challenge if you don't mind. Up until now I have been doing a variety of diets from:
the cabbage soup diet, very low calories, and ju day down day diet. Tired of those so decided to try low carbing again.
My goal for Nov. is 15 pounds. I am down 3 already so far.

Right! I would like to commit to this challenge too. Would dearly love a 15lb loss but being fairly close to goal and having dieted for a long time I think 5lbs would be a more realistic target.

Weight loss has been stalled for a while hence my mild cheating. This has to stop!

Back to induction for the next two weeks.

Hey all, just thought I'd update the list as I'm on..

Updated list...

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs
soozsb - 15lbs - 3lb gone, 12 to go!
girlygirl1 - 5lbs

Good luck everyone! I have a feeling November's going to be a good month for us! :D xx

Thanks for the update Kirsty - come on we can do it

xx

Woo hoo peeps! I lost 3.5lbs tonight! soo happy! xx
Updated my target, I am now going to aim to be 14stone in November instead of Christmas, so that's 5.5lb to lose in 2 weeks. Do you think I can do it?

Have updated list...

Shrinkgingannie - 8lbs
Igylsen - 9lbs
Kirsty - 11lbs - 5.5lbs gone, 5.5lbs to go!
soozsb - 15lbs - 3lb gone, 12 to go!
girlygirl1 - 5lbs

Well done hun - bet you are really chuffed. Can't wait till saturday. Unfortunately we are moving on friday and I won't have any internet for 2 weeks!! So just looked at the dates and I won't be online till dec!!!! Could i possibley get someone's mobile number so you can update for me? Can you send a private message on here? not sure

xx

Aw don't worry Lo, stick to the diet and hopefully when you're off he steroids the weight will drop. What actually happens when you're on steroids?

Back