November Challenge

Well done nataliej 3lbs is fab this week

2.5 lbs loss for me busymum please

2.5 lbs loss for me busymum please

Well done Mburke! That's a great loss considering your lousy weekend. 13lbs lost this month! Fantastic!

4lb weight loss for me busy mum - well done to everyone this November, the results have been staggering and a special thanks to Busy Mum for starting up this thread and keeping everyone motivated and the charts updated!!

4lb weight loss for me busy mum - well done to everyone this November, the results have been staggering and a special thanks to Busy Mum for starting up this thread and keeping everyone motivated and the charts updated!!

No problem, I've really enjoyed doing it.
4lbs! Fantastic! You've lost 17lbs in total this month and smashed your November challenge!
Are you joining us in the Christmas challenge?

Hi all I've decided not to refeed just yet going to stay on TFR in Paris as I think it would be easier sticking to this than it would on my last 2 days of refeed especially staying with friends! So hopefully get another half stone off in time for Xmas :)

Hi all I've decided not to refeed just yet going to stay on TFR in Paris as I think it would be easier sticking to this than it would on my last 2 days of refeed especially staying with friends! So hopefully get another half stone off in time for Xmas :)

Hi Nataliej. I know you didn't really want to stop so I'm glad you've made the right decision for you. I've added you to the Christmas challenge. Best of luck!

Final weigh day for November challenge!

We've reached the final day of the November challenge! There has been some fabulous losses. If you've not posted all your losses please do so as soon as possible so I can finish off the table and show the fantastic results!

5lbs loss for me this week! Woohoo!!!

Waheyyy go you!!! I love the weeks I loose 5lb :) well done you

Yes it is a fab loss to have. Wish I could have it every week!

Hi Nataliej. I know you didn't really want to stop so I'm glad you've made the right decision for you. I've added you to the Christmas challenge. Best of luck!

Thank you yes I'm feeling more positive about it now but I'm defo refeeding 12th so I can be fully prepared! Just hope to loose another 7 lb fingers crossed.

Christmas challenge????? What Christmas challenge???? I want to join in.....me me me me me please....where do I sign up?

Christmas challenge????? What Christmas challenge???? I want to join in.....me me me me me please....where do I sign up?

Hi Ms R. Its further down the page, it hasn't been made a sticky yet. Thread's called Christmas challenge. I was wondering where your pledge was!;)

Well its going to be a big challenge for me....hoping to get to goal so I'll be needing to pledge 17lbs!!! Lol

Back