November Challenge

Hi I'd like to pledge 16lbs for the month of November and my weigh in day is Tuesday.

I would also like to join in,would like to lose 15lb and weigh in is monday.

Hi Busy Mum it's only my second day so not sure what is realistic but i'd like to pledge 20lb.

No problemMechycton - Added you to the table. Good luck on your first week. Hang in there on the tough days, it does get a lot easier.

Hi Busy Mum, i am in day 4 of my first attempt at lipotrim - so far so good :) id like to pledge 14lb for november ! My start weight is 12st10lb, i have 3st to loose :( my weigh dayvis thursday ..... Sssooo looking forward to it ! :D x

Hello Soon2BSlim Ali. Have added you to the challenge. Well done so far, not long to go to that first weigh in.

Hi I'd like to pledge 16lbs for the month of November and my weigh in day is Tuesday.

Hello Galwaygirl76. Welcome to the challenge. Best wishes.

I would also like to join in,would like to lose 15lb and weigh in is monday.

Hi starchik. No problem, I've added you to the table. Best wishes.

I'm so happy that you've done this challenge, Busy Mum! :) Thanks for carrying it on.

Good luck to everyone taking part this month!

I'm so happy that you've done this challenge, Busy Mum! :) Thanks for carrying it on.

Thank you Noitulove. Just noticed your weight! WOW! 1.5lbs below goal. Well done. I'll be keeping a look out for your life after LT posts.

Hi noitulove how ate u finding refeed?

Hello, nataliej! :) Really good, thank you! I'm on day three of my re-feed at the moment and have just had my lunch. Food is tasting lovely and I'm feeling full much more quickly than I used to both because of not having eaten for four months and also I'm making sure I eat slower and taste everything. Enjoying it very much. :) Good luck to you for the November Challenge!

Hi bm can you put me down for 14 lbs thanks

Noitulove said:
Hello, nataliej! :) Really good, thank you! I'm on day three of my re-feed at the moment and have just had my lunch. Food is tasting lovely and I'm feeling full much more quickly than I used to both because of not having eaten for four months and also I'm making sure I eat slower and taste everything. Enjoying it very much. :) Good luck to you for the November Challenge!

Fantastic, keep us all updated on how u are getting on with refeed! Good luck with the rest of your journey and enjoy eating yummy healthy food again x

Noitulove said:

Hi Noitulove,
I hope your re-feed programme goes well
And well done on your weight loss.
I just wanted to thank you for running the two month challenge , it really kept me motivated.
And also thank you Busy Mum for running the next challenge
Regards
Miss Piggy 123.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Noitulove,
I hope your re-feed programme goes well
And well done on your weight loss.
I just wanted to thank you for running the two month challenge , it really kept me motivated.

Regards
Miss Piggy 123.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd like to second that. Big thank you to Noitulove for running the September and October challenges I was involved in and also all the support you gave me especially in my first couple of weeks.

I pledge 12lbs. Weigh in day Monday.

Hi Busy Mum! Well done for taking this over. I'm sure you'll do as great as Noitulove! Although I'm not doing Lipotrim anymore, I would love to join this challenge again, if that's ok? I like to keep up-to-date with how well you big losers are doing, and it keeps me motivated. I also hope that my (small!) losses through calorie counting will show you all life after Lipotrim. I will pledge 4lb please and I weigh on a Monday morning. I would love to lose more but TOTM threw a huge spanner in the works this month, so I'm being cautious!

Back