November Challenge

Hi Busy Mum! Well done for taking this over. I'm sure you'll do as great as Noitulove! Although I'm not doing Lipotrim anymore, I would love to join this challenge again, if that's ok? I like to keep up-to-date with how well you big losers are doing, and it keeps me motivated. I also hope that my (small!) losses through calorie counting will show you all life after Lipotrim. I will pledge 4lb please and I weigh on a Monday morning. I would love to lose more but TOTM threw a huge spanner in the works this month, so I'm being cautious!

It is my pleasure to add you Squishy. It's good for us all hear the sucess stories of life post LT. Best wishes for the challenge.

You're so sweet, thanks a million. Looking forward to the challenge. X

Wasn't going to post this as it's so rubbish but 0.5lb only for me please BM x

Ms R said:

Chin up Ms R, I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week. X

Not November yet but had my first weekly weigh in and am down 8 lbs - so delighted - am hoping to stick to the TFR till the week before xmas, then re-feed and start again the new year. After putting on 7 stone with my pregnancy I've a long path but the 8lb loss is a big motivation!! Good luck to you all this month!!

Don't worry Ms R, challenge doesn't start until 1st November. I have a feeling you'll be kicking it off next week with a big loss.

Not November yet but had my first weekly weigh in and am down 8 lbs - so delighted - am hoping to stick to the TFR till the week before xmas, then re-feed and start again the new year. After putting on 7 stone with my pregnancy I've a long path but the 8lb loss is a big motivation!! Good luck to you all this month!!

Great start Galwaygirl! Over half a stone gone already. Best wishes for week 2.

I hereby declare the November Challenge open!!! Please post your weekly losses. Best of luck everyone. I hope we all reach our targets this month. :cross:

12lbs for me please, weigh in day is Monday :)

Hurray :superwoman:
Week 1 = 9 lb loss :D :D :D
Sssooo happy ( & proud of myself! :) )

Woohoo! Great 1st week's loss. You're already well over halfway towards your November challenge pledge.

Well done toddshar and soon2beslim Ali - great results!!
Thanks again busymum for doing the challenge!

Back