November Challenge

Hi Busy Mum,

I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 13lbs in my first week.

Have a good week and i'll update you next week.

Hi Busy Mum,

I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 13lbs in my first week.

Have a good week and i'll update you next week.

Well done Mechycton, that's a fantastic first weeks loss! Best wishes for week 2.

im feeling positive that i can do it so fingers crossed :)x

Stayed the same this week BusyMum :(

Well done to everybody else on great losses so far!

Can I pledge 14lbs, weigh in on Fridays :)

3lbs for me this week :) and well done everyone on your losses! x

squishymcfatterson said:
Stayed the same this week BusyMum :(

Well done to everybody else on great losses so far!

That's still really good that you have maintained! Are you exercising? Because don't forget muscle weighs more than fat so if you are toning it could be that! X

nataliej said:
That's still really good that you have maintained! Are you exercising? Because don't forget muscle weighs more than fat so if you are toning it could be that! X

Yes, have been exercising a lot! Fingers crossed that's the reason. Well done on your loss! X

I can't wait to start exercising properly again, I really miss it but not willing to jeopardise my weight loss again by doing too much so only dancing once a week and the odd bit of a walk now and then. Will start swimming soon though because that's fantastic for all over body toning.

Ms R said:
I can't wait to start exercising properly again, I really miss it but not willing to jeopardise my weight loss again by doing too much so only dancing once a week and the odd bit of a walk now and then. Will start swimming soon though because that's fantastic for all over body toning.

I'm the same it's not just about loosing eight and toning it makes u feel so good!!
This diet is effortless really I can't wait to get stuck into some exercise! Going to do spinning classes and swimming and Pilates! :)

nataliej said:
I'm the same it's not just about loosing eight and toning it makes u feel so good!!
This diet is effortless really I can't wait to get stuck into some exercise! Going to do spinning classes and swimming and Pilates! :)

I have to say I'm really enjoying exercising now! I really noticed the difference of carrying less weight and I have so much more energy now. Not to mention the confidence to get out and do stuff that I'd never have done while I was overweight!

Lost 5lbs this week.

hi Busy Mum, I have lost 3.5 lbs this week. Very happy and pleased with results. 100% LT all the way!

hi I lost 8 this week :)

Back