November Challenge

Well done j0j0, you need to post this fantastic result in the Tuesday Losers thread if you weigh in on a Tuesday, that's where we all post our fantastic results.

6.5lbs for me please BM x

Well done j0j0, you need to post this fantastic result in the Tuesday Losers thread if you weigh in on a Tuesday, that's where we all post our fantastic results.

thank you I get weighed mondays but only posted it today. good luck this week everyone xx

Hi, I weigh in on a Monday, 5lbs off for me please :) x

Hi busy mum. Could I still join please? I'd like to pledge 16 pounds for this month. My weigh in day has changed to Tuesday now. I got weighed today and lost a measly 1 pound! doh!! But i'm determined to do better for next week. Been downing lots of water today. 3.5 litres!!

Hi busy mum 3.5lbs down for me this week

hiya ive had to come off lipotrim as of today so wont have anymore weigh ins :-( was rushed into hospital yesterday its made me very ill so gutted that i cant carry on but good luck to everyone xx

Well done soon2bslim Ali on the fab weightloss

Catching up with all the losses.

Sorry not been on for a few days (daughter been poorly, very busy at work, etc etc.), so I'm just catching up with all the losses.
Fantastic losses!:happy036: I've updated the table now, well done everyone. We should all be very proud of ourselves.

Squishymcfatterson - Well done for maintaining. The final few pounds will come off soon.

beckiieboop - 3lbs loss! Great start to your challenge.

starchik - 4lbs loss! Fantastic! I know you've found it tough so well done for sticking to it.

Nina22 - 5lbs loss!! Brilliant loss and well on the way to completing your challenge.

goose - 3½ lbs loss!! Brilliant! I'm so sure you are going to make your goal on time.

Galwaygirl76 - 6lbs loss! Absolutely fantastic. Great start to your challange.

Nataliej - 2lbs is a good 3rd week loss. Don't be down about it, your overall weightloss is amazing!

j0j0 - 8lbs loss!! Woohoo! Brilliant!

:worthy:Ms R - 6½lbs loss!!! Amazing! You've had such a tough couple of weeks, I'm really pleased for you.

Yeye - 5lbs loss!! Fab loss! You are doing so well!

Mburke - 3½lbs loss! Well done, I know you had a tough weekend so excellent loss.

Soon2BSlim Ali - 5lbs loss! Fantastic 2nd week's loss and you've already met your November challenge! Brilliant!

Toddshar - 3lbs loss! Well done as always. An inspiration for us all.

SIVER79 - I've added you to the table. Don't be too down about your 1lbs loss, you'd be amazed at how your losses can vary from 1 week to the next. Keep looking at the bigger picture. Best wishes for the rest of the challenge.

MummyEm - Welcome to the challenge. Best of luck!

S_waters_1989 - Sorry only just read your news. I hope you are feeling better and not too down at having to stop. Best wishes for the rest of your weight loss journey and I hope you find a way that suits you better as your health is the most important.

Last edited:
Hey BM, when you're next updating the chart, could you change my number of weigh in's to 2 as I've actually had 2 (even though last weeks 0.5lb wasn't very much). Muchos thanks.

Hey BM, when you're next updating the chart, could you change my number of weigh in's to 2 as I've actually had 2 (even though last weeks 0.5lb wasn't very much). Muchos thanks.

Sorry Ms R, missed that! I've done it now.

Thank you x

Hi Busy Mum,

2nd weigh in and i'm very happy with a -6.7lb loss :) Had to send back a dress this morning as it's already too big - such a nice feeling.

Just wanted to say congrats to all on there fantastic losses! We are doing fab!
and also a hugeeeee thanks to
busy mum for doing this challenge, it must be time consuming to go through all the posts and update but i for sure really appreciate it. Hope all is better with madness and thanks again. Big hugs xx

goose said:
Just wanted to say congrats to all on there fantastic losses! We are doing fab!
and also a hugeeeee thanks to
busy mum for doing this challenge, it must be time consuming to go through all the posts and update but i for sure really appreciate it. Hope all is better with madness and thanks again. Big hugs xx

Couldn't agree more Goose. Busy Mum is doing a fantastic job (just think of those extra calories you're burning at the keyboard BM!!) and everyone is doing so well with their losses. I look forward to similar results when I start Lipotrim again on Monday! X

Back