November Challenge

I got weighed in yesterday, 2 days earlier than normal as I'm busy at work tomorrow and Tuesday :( however, I've lost another 3lbs so it's all good! x

Hi all,
I had my second weigh in for November
and I have lost 5 pounds!!!!
I am over the moon.
I would be grateful Busy Mum if you could log in my weight loss.

Thank you
regards
miss Piggy 123

Well done ladies! Great results.

BusyMum, I am up 1.2lb. I pigged out this weekend as I knew I was going back on LT TFR tomorrow. Am I right in thinking I have 2 weigh-ins left for this challenge? If so could I change my pledge to 7lb. I think this is achievable in 2 weeks on TFR. At least I hope so!

Thanks a million. X

Hi Busy Mum,

2nd weigh in and i'm very happy with a -6.7lb loss :) Had to send back a dress this morning as it's already too big - such a nice feeling.

WOW! Brilliant weight loss! You've moreorless completed your November challenge already, no wonder you're flying down the dress sizes!! Well done.

I got weighed in yesterday, 2 days earlier than normal as I'm busy at work tomorrow and Tuesday :( however, I've lost another 3lbs so it's all good! x

Great loss beckiie, especially with the early weigh in. I'm looking forward to next weeks with the extra 2 days!

Hi all,
I had my second weigh in for November
and I have lost 5 pounds!!!!
I am over the moon.
I would be grateful Busy Mum if you could log in my weight loss.

Thank you
regards
miss Piggy 123

Fantastic weight loss! Well done MissPiggy. Your total loss so far is brilliant.

Well done ladies! Great results.

BusyMum, I am up 1.2lb. I pigged out this weekend as I knew I was going back on LT TFR tomorrow. Am I right in thinking I have 2 weigh-ins left for this challenge? If so could I change my pledge to 7lb. I think this is achievable in 2 weeks on TFR. At least I hope so!

Thanks a million. X

Hi Squishy, I've changed your pledge to 7lbs. The challenge runs until the end of November so you'll have 2 weigh ins. Best wishes for your re-start.

Updated the table 6pm(12/11/12)

Sorry I haven't been online much for the last week or so, just so busy with work, children, etc. Should calm down a bit by the middle of this week :fingerscrossed:. The losses continue to be fantastic, lets keep it going!

WOW! Brilliant weight loss! You've moreorless completed your November challenge already, no wonder you're flying down the dress sizes!! Well done.

I know i'm really impressed so far and apart from a couple of dizzy spells I'm not finding it too tough. Can i change my pledge to 28lbs? I have another 3 weigh ins in November so I think another 8.3 is do :D:Dable.

Thanks for managing this - it's really keeping me focussed. Everyone is doing soooo well.

I know i'm really impressed so far and apart from a couple of dizzy spells I'm not finding it too tough. Can i change my pledge to 28lbs? I have another 3 weigh ins in November so I think another 8.3 is do :D:Dable.

Thanks for managing this - it's really keeping me focussed. Everyone is doing soooo well.

No problem Mechycton. I've updated your pledge. 8.3lbs is definitely do able. Keep going you're doing fantastic!

No problem Mechycton. I've updated your pledge. 8.3lbs is definitely do able. Keep going you're doing fantastic!

Thanks Busy Mum. I've got the bit between my teeth and nothing is stopping me at the moment :)

Last edited:
Morning all. Another pleasing result for me, lost 3lbs this week and I think that is a very good loss. I’m close to the 3 stone loss mark now and the compliments have been flooding in so I feel absolutely great. Makes all the hard work and effort worth it. I’ve got exactly 4 weeks today that I will be doing Lipotrim for as a minimum, If I don’t get to target weight then I will have to reconsider what I do as I don’t want to reefed and come back on it for the last bit. I have kind of decided I will continue over the festive season if need be which won’t be fun but I’m sure there will be many of us here to support one another and in the long run easier. However I think Im far too much of a worrier and I will cross that bridge when I come to it! It’s just now im close to goal (10lbs to go!!!) I feel like my weight losses will slow down as typical on other diets but I am so amazed at my decent losses, granted it’s a difficult diet. If I carry on with the great stats it’s very likely I will get to goal with ease in 4 weeks but I don’t want to set myself high expectations and then be disappointed. I would be very happy with a 2lb loss next week. Well we shall wait and see and good luck to the rest of the Tuesday losers

My posts are never short are they! (I will be copying and pasting this into the November Challenge thread to!)

Goose you are doing so well! You are right to keep going until you get to goal, I really recommend it. I stopped when I got to a healthy BMI but wish I'd kept going. I've started back on LT today to lose my final 10lb and if I'd just kept on it I would be there by now. I was losing through calorie counting but just not quickly enough to keep myself motivated. We can lose these final 10lb in no time, I know it! X

yes you're like me squishy! Just impatient to lose it! I was speaking to the girls at reception who are all on slimming world, when i started they tried to convince me to do SW, but 11 weeks later i've lost nearly 3 stone and they have only lost a few pounds. They are sooo lovely and were really pleased and happy for me and I was explaining to them that although i think SW is fab and I plan to follow SW weekdays to maintain nad enjoy at the weekend that with LT its the fast results that motovates you to stick to such a difficult diet. im impatient to and just want to get to goal!! it's too slow for me with WW/SW and I know with LT i am actually losing fat! Well me adn you squishy can be the 10lb girls! Let's see if we can do it!

Well done on your losses everyone! Busymum I've lost 3 pounds this week hon (tues weigh in)

Well done with the weight losses everyone - well I'm down 3 lbs this week which I should be delighted with but am having a difficult time with the diet at the moment - reading your posts helps me to try to stick with it!! (sorry baby teething and not getting much sleep and craving food - strangely particularily eggs??). I have stuck 100% to the diet and would like to continue with it for at a month until I refeed for Xmas. How have you stuck with it over such an extended period of time?

Hi, 2nd WI for me yesterday, 3lbs down :) x

Back