November Challenge

Updated the table 11am (14/11/12)

Welcome ladies to the 3lb club! [I would be very happy to join you on Friday!]

3LB LOSSES

Goose - Going well lady! 10lbs left in 4 weeks, I am very confident you are going to make it.

SILVER79 - Really pleased for you. I know you were disappointed last week. Keep going you are doing fab!

Galwaygirl76 - Well done! It's definitely harder to beat the cravings when you are sleep deprived. Keep telling yourself it's not forever.

Nataliej - Fantastic, 20lbs off in 4 weeks! You must be able to see and feel the difference.

Yeye - Well done! You consistently have great losses and are always very supportive to everyone on the forums. Thanks. *Just noticed you're into the 16 stone bracket!!! Woohoo, fantastic!!*

Hi busy mum down 2lbs this week if you could put it in for me thanks

Thanx Busy Mum! LT is an amazing tool if used correctly, we can all kick the fat in the butt!!! X

Well done yeye on the weightloss this week your doing so well

Haha I love how everyone seems to have lost 3lbs in their latest weigh-in, including me! There must be something in the air... x

Hi busy mum down 2lbs this week if you could put it in for me thanks

Well done Mburke. I know that 2lbs can feel like a small loss on this diet but it really isn't. I bet your into the 12's next week.

Hey guys ive lost 5lbs this week really doesnt feel like it though, still not quite a size smaller but hopefully will be by next week lol xx

Well done Natalia, 5lbs is a fantastic loss!

Well done all! Lets hope it's a 5lb loss in the air next week! X

thanks for all the encouragement busy mum and well done to everyone in the challenge!!

toddshar said:
Only 2lb for me.

No need for the "only" there! 2lb of pure fat is great and a good loss for someone who's been on the diet so long. X

Only 2lb for me.

I know 2lbs can feel a small loss on this diet but it really isn't. Go and hold 2 packs of butter, that's what you've lost! Well done Toddshar. You'll be into the 12's next week.

Busy Mum said:
I know 2lbs can feel a small loss on this diet but it really isn't. Go and hold 2 packs of butter, that's what you've lost! Well done Toddshar. You'll be into the 12's next week.

Thank you Busy Mum x

Well done toddshar on the 2lbs loss this week I had the same yesterday and was a bit disappointed by it but listen to what the other re saying.
think of this wouldn't it be worst if it was going on instead of off as you would be buying bigger things instead of smaller size I will be thinking of you this week

hi everyone not lost anythig this week, slipped a disk in my back:( so have been in bed all week just got back on my feet so here i go again, dont expect to lose anything again next monday as iv just got back on my feet and not being able to exercise.

hi everyone not lost anythig this week, slipped a disk in my back:( so have been in bed all week just got back on my feet so here i go again, dont expect to lose anything again next monday as iv just got back on my feet and not being able to exercise.

Sorry to hear that Starchik. Be careful with the excercise for a while until your stronger.

Well I've joined the club ladies! 3lb loss for me this week.

Back