November[[New you NOW!!]] Micasa Sucasa Team Challenge 2009. Everyone Welcome =D.

RavenMoon

Gold Member
WELCOME XENICAL FAMILY =]

Remember Remember THE Xenical Challenge of November..Salad fruit & Veg... hahaha Well comeeee on..i had to try and write something weird or it just wouldnt be me huh? lol.

I think most of you guys knows how this works but heres the info incase there's new faces this month (dont worry everyone + anyone is welcome).....

YOU pick your monthly target (in pounds , stones whatever you wish to use)...and you decide your pace ,The goals are here for each of us and if we dont complete the goal by the end of the month we have a strict "dont beat your self up policy" + in TEAM MICASA SUCASA (THATS ALL oF YOU!! & ME LOL) We just pick ourselves and others around us back up and off we go to the next month....

weather you loose 1lb or 20lbs its closer to your overall weightloss goal so smile.

we all need motivation to hit our targets and this way we set our OWN personal targets and do our best.. just as simple as that..

Challenge runs from 1st November- 1st December 2009..

GoodLuck Micasa Sucasa

xxxx

Participants::

Piink punkii (kiira) = 10lbs
SlimmerKay (karen) =6lbs
Kes = 10lbs
Bikerkitty = 8lbs
Cherrytimmers = 5lbs
Want2byummymummy = 10lbs
Kae = 7lbs
Soozsb = 10lbs
IndianPrincess = 8lbs
Earthmother = 7lbs
Kj2s = 10lbs
Hoping4a2nd = 8lbs
Colescrabb = 10lbs
supergran = 8lbs
calkarima = 7lbs
Short for my weight = 5lbs
Flabbybumbum = 10lbs
BabyBlues = 11lbs

Last edited:
Ok I'm gonna go easy on myself this month and say 6lbs for my target.

can i go for 10lb please.....
will go by my weigh in tomorrow (as im trying really hard not to go and weigh myself today LOL)

i've not had a good start so i'm gonna play it safe and say 5lbs but hoping to smash the hell out of it!!...................x

hiya, can i go for 10lb aswell please .... fingers crossed for all of us xxx

7lbs for me! i cant believe i acttually hit my target last month wooop (i dont update my ticker till i have my monthly weigh with me dockta!)

good luck you guys!!!!!!!!

Hi, newbie here. Could you put me down for 8lbs please. Weigh in will be next sundayxx

I'll have a bash at 7lbs please.

Morning all,

After my disasterous October I am determined to have a good November so can you put me down for 10lbs please, good luck everyone :)

Karen X

hi All can i join in please, can i go for 10lbs. i will start from friday after i have been weighed at the docs.
thanks

Hi

I Know I'm a few days late but can I please be added.

I would like to lose 7 lbs this month.

Ta

Mhairi

Hiya Piink, Please can you put me down for 5 pounds this month. Ta x

welcome everyone , and helllloooow to all the newbies that have just joined =D..

im sure everyone will be fine...

xx

Back