November[[New you NOW!!]] Micasa Sucasa Team Challenge 2009. Everyone Welcome =D.

got to my november goal coz i lost 11lbs :D

Hi

I've lost another 3 lbs this week. Only a pound to go and I'm at my goal for this month. Dead chuffed.

x

Had lost 3lbs at my weigh in yesterday so am pretty chuffed as haven't been that good the last couple of weeks...4lbs to get off in the rest of November now......

i lost 1lbs last week, weigh at hom again friday am so watch this space.

x x x

WOW everyone is doing so well!!!!!!
Congrats to all those who have lost so much already this month...
feel like my measerly 3lb is nothing compared to those who have lost all their goal already!!!

Kes - 3lb and it's only the 13th. You're doing brilliantly. And that's one and a half bags of sugar less you are carrying around. Don't beat yourself up hun you're doing great!

As of this morning I'm 5lbs down..3 to go for the November challenge!

Very chuffed with myself though as I'm now exactly half way to my final goal which means I've lost 6st 4lbs since May :) very motivating for me to carry on!

Well done and good luck to everyone else too xx

WELL DONE!!! you must be very chuffed to have gotten so far!!! well done!!!!

Well done on you're amazing loss. Folk like you really keep me motivated when I'm having a bad day.

xx

Another 2lb off this week so only 2lb to go for my November challenge.

:) 7lbs down i got 7lbs to go and dead on two weeks left lol =)

just been reading all your threads and wow your all awesome im proud of all of you and kes 3lbs is good so hush :p xxx

To be honest i think i must have a guardian angel someplace somewhere lol. because i still do quite well most months even so far down the road.. and ive no idea , i stick to my gym and low fat meals and it works lol.. so i wont complain lol. but hey your doing good yourself. xx

Thanks, a bit slower than you but still losing so i'm happy, hoping for a bit more this month as I have'nt been drinking vodka but we'll see. Anyway keep up the good work Kira you are proof that hard work really does pay off.
xx

thanks honey!! i think its you guys that help me keep going .. as it slows down i get more and more fustrated but u guys really help me x

just been reading all your threads and wow your all awesome im proud of all of you and kes 3lbs is good so hush :P xxx[/QUOTE said:
Thanks Piink!!!
hope you dont mind but i stole your sig idea... hubby had loads of fun doing it up for me.....
ive got another weigh in tomorrow so will see how it goes!!! bring off the weight!!!

thats another 2lb this week for me.. bringing a total to.. 5lb for November.. which is on track i think (as its half way through the month..) so ive got 5lbs to go!!!

Back