November[[New you NOW!!]] Micasa Sucasa Team Challenge 2009. Everyone Welcome =D.

Hi

This week I'm a pound down. Its a bit disappointing to only see a pound after my big losses the past couple of weeks but a pound is a pound and it means I've lost my target for November which I'm chuffed with.

I want to get to 223lbs for the beginning of December so hopefully I can still manage that in the next couple of weeks.

I've just read back and everyone is doing so well.

The motivation from this site is just fab.

xx

Hi

This week I'm a pound down. Its a bit disappointing to only see a pound after my big losses the past couple of weeks but a pound is a pound and it means I've lost my target for November which I'm chuffed with.

I want to get to 223lbs for the beginning of December so hopefully I can still manage that in the next couple of weeks.

im sure you will be able to get to 223... and well done on the pound... its better than staying the same or putting on.. your doing so well!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I have lost 4lbs so far, another 6lbs to go :D

Well done everyone x

Karen x

another 2lb... i know i should be happy with that... but i seem a little frustrated its not more.. but i cant complain!!!

7lb done 3 to go!!

Had lost 3lbs at my weigh in yesterday so am pretty chuffed as haven't been that good the last couple of weeks...4lbs to get off in the rest of November now......

Yay!!!! 4 1/2lbs off at my weigh in today!! Have hit my target!! Yay me!!

since startin ive lost 12lbs so im really chuffed i just hope i dont stop there, everyone is doing amazin there is so much support here its great

hey i just realised this is for november only, so bit late 4 me to join as its almost over lol, il join the december one if there is one.

u guys r doin excellent by the way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah there will be a december one i usually put the thread up on the last day of the month :) will be good to see you there...XD

Only made half of my Nov target, wanted 10, got 5.

ohhh forgot about this one...
i did 11lb.
so i did 1 over!!! woop woop

Back