Now I know why..

congratulations! wishing you all the best-Its a while off but water birth's the way to go if you're keen and able for a natural birth! I had my little boy in Nov and the water birth was amazing, great pain relief- hope that doesnt sound too weird! x

Oh congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Congratulations to you and yours. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Enjoy it and don't worry about extra pounds - you can always get them off with CD afterwards.

Best wishes and love.
Julie x

Thanks all :) much appreciated! won't be a stranger I promise :)

congratulations! wishing you all the best-Its a while off but water birth's the way to go if you're keen and able for a natural birth! I had my little boy in Nov and the water birth was amazing, great pain relief- hope that doesnt sound too weird! x
I will be asking about this - I was just outside Manchester when I had my eldest and it wasn't an option to have a water birth, but would have loved one. :)
Had an epidural that didn't work, so won't be bothering with that this time :D scary as hell to think this tiny bean will be growing for so long and then I have to worry about giving birth! lol Ahh well 8 months to get there. :)

Awwwwwwww!!!! Congratulations! Make sure you stay around, you've been brill at supporting and encouraging everyone! xxxx

Aww thanks :)
I'm feeling lonely already the baby section is quiet :sigh:

congratulations hunny

(wondered why you took yourself out of the challenge!! phew glad everything is okay!)

Thanks Berry :) thought I'd better as it's a longer one! lol

Oh Purple!!!! That is FANTASTIC news!!! Thought you had been quiet on the threads. Honey, so pleased for you... stay in touch and take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing! Bug hugs,

xxx

...I'm feeling lonely already the baby section is quiet :sigh:

Hey Purplehugs, Stay around here instead and you can keep us updated on how it's going, plus you are so good at supporting others, on here!
Fabulous news, congratulations and wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

xx

thanks girls :) Katycakes I was away for a few days.. penny dropped during that time and I finally gave in to do a test yesterday! lol

Thanks for asking me to stay here! ;) i'm not sure if I'll be able to in that I'll be getting wider and you'll be getting slimmer! lol Although I love the getting wider for a baby side affect! ;)

Ticker is fun isn't it.. will be interesting to see what it says further along!! Was very apt though for this week! lol

Breakfast I've had sugar puffs.. don't ask me why but I fancied them yesterday in asda. lol felt fine this morning but now feeling sick!!

I did the second test this morning for the hell of it.. the first one took ages to work yesterday - todays, well it was done in 2 seconds flat! And yes it was still positive! lol

Oh and yes I am planning on returning to CD for a 3rd time in the spring of 2010 - I can't return till 3 months after baby is born, if I'm not breast feeding - that side of things will depend on the baby - Erin never took to breast feeding :) would be nice if this one did, so it helps with calories! lol and for them of course :)

Just wanted to add my congratulations! Well done!! :happy096:

actually the average pregnancy costs 89000 calories, so if you eat carefully and above all healthily you could potentially be 25lbs better off post delivery ! Not in a dieting sense just baby weight. You know that average normal baby weight isnt what some people assume it is and go mental.

You know the whole "eating for 2 thing"? Only actually means an extra 120 calories in the last 3 months to lay down the fat stores for breastfeeding.

I'm going away now. This has become highly technical for a congrats thread. Sorry

lol thanks Lexie ;)
I managed not to gain till 6 weeks before I had my eldest - and was the same weight when I'd had her - so fingers x'd I can do the same again.
The GREAT thing is that CD has helped shrink my stomach! So I can't eat too much at the moment - am keeping to that in the hope it lasts and naturally curbs my calories somewhat! lol

Had lovely salad for lunch in the park today - picnic with a bbq for the girls. :)

I put weight on in the 14 months I breastfed my daughter! I tried doing WW- but I had to eat something ridiculous like 36 points a day and just couldn't manage it without a takeaway every night. So I just gave in and ate everything and anything that I came into contact with.

Hense why I'm on CD now....... Dread to think how little nutrition I passed through to Mollie!

:party0049:Huge congrats, well done:party0049:

Back