Now Im worried!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by qbeewar, 16 January 2010 Social URL.

1. qbeewar

qbeewar Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thursday I had to go out for lunch with family. We went to TGI fridays, I had pasta in tomato and chilli sauce with extra veg and allowed 6 syns for oil.
    Yesterday we had friends come over and we had chinese. I had Egg rice and stir fried mixed veg, allowing 10.5 syns according to the book.
    But you know when youre just so worried youve done more damage than good. This all seems to good to be true anyway Im worried now :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    You've counted the syns so stop worrying. It'll all be fine :)

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The worst thing you can do is worry! Slimming World is a long term change of lifestyle/eating and guilt should not come into it! The chances are you have synned your food accurately and will be fine, but even if you don't get a brilliant loss on your next WI, it's not the end of the world, you will just strive for a better week next time!! Bet you lose this week!!X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.