Now to maintain...

Trust me its just the style of the dress! These child bearing hips of mine will never fit into anything smaller than a 12. My mum informed me I was born with my hips! I couldnt wear anything thats straight, it would be huge on me at the top half and skin tight on the bottom.

WI tonight, shall see the effects from the hen do. Should still be within target range but really want back into the 9s again, it just sounds soooooooo much better. Im not going out for dinner on Fri anymore and also the party i was supposed to be going to on Sat has been postponed so that will save a few syns being consumed!

Tuesday 22nd May

Breakfast
ML
banana
apple

Lunch
carmelised onion houmous - HEB1+2syns
finn crisps - HEB2
carrot sticks
pear

apple

Dinner
leftover carbonara-HEA1
SW eton mess (coconut greek ML, strawberries, blueberries, 2 crushed mini meringues)- 2.5 syns

Exercise
zumba
body pump

Total syns

WI
STS :D = bang on target

Last edited:
I havent actually been over target since I got to it which I guess is pretty good. Im at a wedding next Tues so cant make class, there is a diff one on the Wed I could possibly go to hangover dependent! The week after the hall my group is in is closed for the Jubilee so it may be 3 weeks before Ive an official WI :eek:
my scales are 1/2 at most off the ones in class though so I will have a fair idea how im doing...

Wednesday 23rd May

Breakfast
magic porridge - HEB1
banana
apple

Lunch
"chicken" burger - HEA1+HEB2+5syns
2012-05-23 13.40.28.jpg
grapes
pear
velvet crunch - 4syns

Dinner
stir fry (a whole chinese leaf, broccoli, carrot, soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, chilli flakes)-2syns
2012-05-23 20.09.32.jpg
SW eton mess - 2 .5syns

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
kettlebells

Total syns

Im feeling very organised tonight, Ive prawns and salmon lifted out of the freezer to defrost for tomorrow, sweet potato, broccoli and cheese cakes made and left to set in the fridge, salads made for tomorrow and friday apart from the noodles which need the prawns for and finally oats mixed in with ML for magic porridge in the morning.

Time for a cuppa while i catch up on my soaps

Thursday 24th May

Breakfast
magic porridge-HEB
banana
apple

Lunch
sweet potato, broccoli and cheese cakes with salmon in sweet chilli sauce-HEA+1.5syns
2012-05-24 13.41.51.jpg
grapes
pear

Dinner
salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, pineapple, beetroot, sweetcorn, coleslaw, prawn noodles) - 2 syns
2012-05-24 20.47.44.jpg
SW eton mess (last of the strawberries :() - 2.5syns

milk in coffee - 3 syns? only had one cup but it was a milkyish one

Exercise
body combat
zumba

Total syns

Those sweet potato cakes look lovely :-D x

Friday 25th May

practically the same as yesterday- i did have a diff flavour of ML for a bit of variety lol

Breakfast
magic porridge-HEB
banana
apple

Lunch
salad (same as last night dinner) - 2 syns
grapes
pear

Dinner
sweet potato cakes and salmon in sweet chilli sauce - HEA+1.5syns

milk in tea - 1.5 syns

sprite zero in the pub :angel09:

Total syns

Dont worry the halo was well and truly given the night off last night. More than made up for being good on Fri ;)

I think everyone was the same this weekend sunshine requires bbqs and beer gardens :-D x

Another synful day was had and its the wedding tomorrow so that will be too! Back on it properly on Thurs, me thinks Wed may require some hangover munchies!

Just back home after the wedding yesterday. Im shattered, think its a lot to do with eating crap though :eek:my belly is HUGE and i just feel bleurgh. Cant wait to get back on plan properly tomorrow. Think ill have to do some red days to get rid of this bloatedness (will need to wait for pay day first though lol)

Crikey i didnt realise it was just so long since I updated properly.

Im busy today and tomorrow so doubt it will get done then either and away for weekend hmmmm

Monday 4th June

Sneaky peak WI this morn and ive out on about half a stone in the last week and a half! So on damage limition. No WI this week but need to be back in target range by next week and im away for the weekend which will involve lots of yummy food and drink so best behaviour until then. Im also going to spin for the first time tonight and petrified! But sure if i dont like it i dont have to go back but may as well give it a go mix up my exercise routine a bit.

Breakfast
weetabix-HEA1+HEB1
apple

Lunch (worked over lunch so could leave early and have a huge dinner)
ML
banana
pear

Dinner
roast potatoes and cabbage with loads of gravy - HEB2(oil)6 syns (probably enough roasties for 3 people lol)

Exercise
cancelled my classes and went for a walk with my friend instead (6 miles and hilly) then early night

Total syns

Last edited:
Yest morn i was 10 5.6 :eek: and this morn after 1 whole day on plan im down to 10 3.4 which is still out of target range (usually 1.5lbs more at class as clothed and at night) but moving in the right direction.

Tuesday 5th June

Breakfast
poached eggs on toast - HEB*2+1syn

Lunch
vegetable fajitas with sweet chilli and sour cream cubed potatoes - 14 syns

Dinner
lentil soup

HEA milk

Exercise
zumba
body pump

Total syns

Last edited:
Wednesday 6th June

Breakfast
magic porridge - HEB
banana
apple

Lunch
lentil soup
pear

Dinner
pasta with smoked salmon and broccoli in a philli/stock/sweet chilli combo :drool: - 5 syns

HEA milk in tea/coffee

Total syns

My dinner was totally lush! Cant wait to have the leftovers tomorrow :) Will defo be on the menu again. Quick and easy too=win

Back