Now to maintain...

Same here, would be sat down doing nothing then sudden sharp pain that would make me double over. I think it went on for a couple of years or so. Maybe stress related as well?? I was going through a stressful time back then. Whatever the case hope it gets better soon!

Thanks, im not really a stressy out type of person, i dont see the point in it-it doesnt change the situation and it doesnt help anybody. I would get tense around the shoulders/neck from time to time which i guess is prob that though. Have to force myself to go for a massage - hard life ;)

Thursday 17th June

Breakfast
banana
greek ML - 1/2 syn

half a tin of beans

Lunch
goats cheese and caramelised onion tart :drool: - HEB*2+5syns

Dinner
massaman curry with rice - 8syns

HEA1 ML milkshake
HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
body combat
zumba

Total syns

massaman curry wasnt as good as i remember it being :cry:and i was really looking forward to it as well

Shame about the curry but the tart sounds amazing *drool* x

The tart was to die for, ive been meaning to make it for ages and if you could see my fridge you would see why i had no choice but to make it! Theres yogurts galore, beetroot, milk, the rest of the polenta which i may as well chuck out now since i cant see me eating the rest, a carrot, random curry pastes and the caramelised onion chutney.

Off today, treating myself to a massage after all the pain ive been in this week with being back to the gym-been walking like John Wayne every night! Cant really afford it but hey ill worry about that next week when its closer to pay day! Then will be heading to evil tesco to get the fridge replenished! You can expect a lot more fruit/veg in my diaries compared to what there has been past few days - been eating out of the freezer a lot. Also been on a bit of a rice fest as ive no pasta left (how does that even happen?! i thought it was one of those things you never ran out of lol). Saying that im having rice tonight lol, but noodles too to make a half and half stylee chinese fake away.

Last edited:
Friday 18th May

Breakfast
branflakes - HEA1+HEB1
banana
greek ML - 1/2 syn

Lunch
salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, sweetcorn, baby beetroot, boiled egg, coleslaw-white cabbage grated carrot red onion EL mayo, quorn ham, quorn chicken burger chopped up) - 3 1/2 syns
2012-05-18 15.27.17.jpg
beetroot eaten out of the jar after when i realised id forgotten to put it on :rolleyes:

Dinner
mixed veg satay with rice and noodles and cashew nuts (peppers, onion, beansprouts, broccoli)- 11 syns+HEB2
2012-05-18 17.56.10.jpg

eton mess (strawberries, blueberries, ML and crushed mini meringue) - 2syns

Total syns

Last edited:
Gonna try and add photos to my diary when i can and when i remember to take a photo before getting stuck in lol

Forgot my shopping list when i did my shopping :doh: so no bamboo shoots in my dindins tonight and no baby sweetcorn as they didnt have any. I think i got pretty much everything else on the list though. It was over £90! then came down by £12 with bogof offers and then another £5 off with vouchers i had :eek: £75-eek, there only is me but then it had been a v long time since id done a proper shop! Fridge is looking a lot healthier though. They seem to have stopped selling the apples i like best, but on the bright side i spied some chinese leaf which they havent had in forever.

Saturday 19th May(flexi day)

Breakfast
bran flakes with sliced banana - HEA1+HEB1
greek ML - 1/2 syn

Lunch
baked potato with beans and cheese - HEB2
eton mess- 2 syns

Dinner
out for hen do -dinner and drinks

Total syns
prob off the scale :cool:

Enjoy your hen do, defo calls for flexi syns hehe! X

I had fajitas for dinner, they came with 2 of the biggest tortillas ive ever seen! And i ate it all :D Didnt have starter or dessert though. I think i had 3 strawberry daquiris and 3 vodka and diet cokes which couldve been a lot worse. When i got home i couldnt wait to get a cuppa to warm me up after the daquiris! Then my drunken friend appeared at my door and forced me to drink more vodka and told me i was skinny enough now and not to be going any further as I was starting to look too thin :confused:. He then jumped on my scales and to prove to him i was def not too skinny i got on after - there was half a lb between us and obviously he is taller! So i shut him up by dressing him up in my hen do head boppers and other tat :cool:

Sunday 20th May

Brunch
magic pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries - HEB1+2.5syns

Afternoon munchies
leftover veg satay with noodles and rice-HEB2+11syns

Late tea
salad (same as Fri) - 3.5syns

Total syns

I HAVE JUST HAD A SIZE 8 DRESS ON

:bliss:

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought i would ever be able to say that! Im ignoring the fact that sizes are up the left :rolleyes:

No way!! Whoop whoop!!!

I would hope so! :)

Will you posting some on here also? :) :)

Monday 21st May

Breakfast
ML
banana
apple

Lunch
caramelised onion houmous - HEB1(tahini)+2 syns
6 finn crisps- HEB2
carrot sticks
celery sticks
2 mikados - 1 syn

Dinner