Now to maintain...

Friday 2nd March

Breakfast
banana
apple
pear
ML

Lunch
noodleless pad thai (overdid the veg so changed to red instead of EE day so i can have milk and cheese-score)
beansprouts, bamboo shoots, broccoli, baby sweetcorn, onion, egg, pad thai sauce - 4.5 syns
grapes

Dinner
salmon, sweet potato, cheese and broccoli cakes HEA1+HEB1
curly wurly - 6 syns

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee
HEB2 fibre plus bar

Total syns

Last edited:
Im incredibly proud of myself - ive had a full tub of Ben & Jerrys in the freezer for a week and not touched it. The zone rocks!

Saturday 3rd March

Breakfast
banana
apple
ML

Lunch
poached eggs on toast - HEB*2+1syn
velvet crunch - 4 syns

Dinner
salmon in sweet chilli sauce with cauliflower and broccoli cheese - HEA1+7.5 syns

Total syns

That fibre plus bar i had last night left me in incruciating pain and on the loo for hours!

No more shall pass my lips

Another successful night out driving, although even sober I managed to rip my dress! Someone nudged me when i was dancing and put my heel straight threw it. Should be able to sew it up easily enough. First time wearing it and i LOVE it! Typical

Sunday 4th March

Brunch
LMcC italian sausages, egg and tommy sauce pitta - HEB1+2syns

Dinner
salmon in sweet chilli sauce with leftover caulifower and broccoli cheese - 7.5syns+HEA1
milky bar buttons - 5.5syns

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Total syns

Last edited:
dont like the sound of a bar that gives you pains and on the loo:( and your poor dress, hope it can be fixed :D hope you have a god week ;)

I wont tell you what i had to eat on Monday - id get thrown off a weight loss forum! In my defence it was a free meal in a very posh restaurant and a set menu so i couldnt choose anything slimming world friendly!

Half on at WI today because of it, I do feel really bloated after it so not bad considering!

Back on it today, though shattered so no proper food diary.

heres to another week, its amazing how bloated we can get when you have a meal out :eek:
hope you had a good day :D

Ive been crazy busy! Had a very hungry day yesterday! Ate my lunch in work at 1130 then at lunch time went and got some sushi and a yogurt, then had a gorgeous navel orange from the fruit and veg shop. Delish. I should be home tonight before 10 lol so hopefully proper food diary today!

Thursday 8th March

Breakfast
caramelised onion houmous - HEB1+2syns
pitta bread - HEB2
carrot sticks
celery sticks

Lunch
pasta in mushroom sauce with sweetcorn and cheese - HEA1+4syns

orange
ML

Dinner
LMcC sausage omlette - 3syns

Exercise
zumba

Total syns

Friday 9th March

Breakfast
weetabix - HEA+HEB1
banana
ML

Lunch
leftover pasta from yesterday - HEB2+4syns
orange

Dinner
sweet potato, cauliflower and spinach dahl soup
chocolate covered marshmallow - 2.5syns
grapes

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Total syns

Last edited:
Saturday 10th March

Breakfast
weetabix - HEA1+HEB1
apple
ML

Lunch
leftover sweet potato, cauliflower and spinach dahl soup
grapes

Dinner
baked tomato, mozzarella and chilli gnocchi - HEA2 + 4syns

beetroot
flapjack stylee concoction - (well yummy!) HEB2+5syns

rest of HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Total syns

Last edited:
After my yummy flapjack thing i made last night when i had the munchies im going to make the HEB flapjacks to have for brekkie this week. Might make some for my mum for mothers day if they are as good.

Sunday 11th March

Breakfast
french toast with maple syrup - HEB*2+2.5syns

Lunch
leftover gnocchi - HEA1+4syns

Dinner
veg soup

grapes
ML
flapjack-6.5syns

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Total syns

Last edited:
Ive had a very good weekend thanks, havent done much but ive really enjoyed it after being so busy throughout the week. Have had a very productive day today with a lovely clean house to show for it, clean bedding, new pillows and clean pjs for bed tonight :) cant beat that smell!

love flapjacks :D
hope you are having good weekend ;)

HEB flapjacks were quite disappointing :sigh:

I will maybe experiment a bit, i think i would prefer to syn a bit of sugar rather than honey, the dried fruit wasnt really doing it for me either but other than dates im not a dried fruit fan...

Back