HEA milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
total body

Total syns

Last edited:
thats ashame flapjacks wernt yummy :sigh:
food looks good though :D
love fresh bed linen done mine this morning and in the bed now

I am defo gonna make flapjacks again, just minus the dried fruit and with sugar and or/golden syrup instead of honey. I reckon could make decent ones for HEB+1syn...its my mission!

I think im just gonna call target tomorrow night if i have put on/STS again. My body seems to like this weight and nothing i do is changing that! Im a 10/12 on top and 12/14 which i never thought i would be. Im still gonna try and get that bit lower if i can but sure ill save a fiver a week ;)

Have just remembered about a curry i had on holiday that was well yummy-must make it at some stage soon. It was an egg curry, almost like an omlette chopped up in it. Sounds gross and wrong, tastes divine

Have just remembered about a curry i had on holiday that was well yummy-must make it at some stage soon. It was an egg curry, almost like an omlette chopped up in it. Sounds gross and wrong, tastes divine
i made a ww curry but instead of chicken i put lentils in it and it was yummy :D
have a good evening ;)

yes lentils are well good in a curry, had the omlette tonight with the leftover curry sauce as used all the prawns last night and was nice and quick since i dont get in til 915

Tuesday 13th March

Breakfast
flapjack - HEB+1/2 syn
banana
ML

Lunch
veg soup
apple

Dinner
leftover curry sauce, onion bahjis and omlette - 7 1/2 syns

HEA milk in tea/coffee

Exercise
zumba
body combat

Total syns

Wednesday 14th March

Breakfast
flapjack HEB + 1/2 syn
banana
apple

Lunch
salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, sweetcorn, pineapple, onion, homemade coleslaw, prawn noodles) - ? syns

Dinner
sweet potato chips, roasted broccoli, maple syrup or sweet chilli salmon - ? syns

Target has officially been changed to 1lb below my WI last night, im still going to aim for my original target and can officially be considered at target until 2.5lbs away from it.

what ended up happening

Wednesday 14th March

Brunch
flapjack HEB1 + 1/2 syn
banana
apple
ML

Dinner
cheese and onion mash with beans (proper comfort food) HEA1
mocha cake - 1syn

flapjack - HEB2+1/2 syn

HEA2 milk in tea/coffee

Total syns

Thursday 15th March

Breakfast
flapjack - HEB+1/2 syn

Lunch
salad (lettuce, cucumber, egg, pepper, beetroot, sweetcorn, pineapple, prawn noodles, homemade coleslaw) - 2syns

banana
apple
fudge - 6syns

Dinner
sweet potato chips with roasted broccoli and maple syrup salmon -2.5syns

Exercise
zumba

Total syns

Last edited:
That salad was HUGE! I could only eat half of it, so popped the rest in some tupperware and ate the rest later on in work. Was delish. Looking forward to the rest tomorrow.

Have you any plans for St Paddys days?

I have solved my flapjack issues-horray! Truvia i think its called, the new natural sweetner, its free, not full of chemicals and actually looks and tastes like sugar rather than powder! There would have to be a downside to this beauty and that is its price tag, but you dont use as much compared to normal sugar so should hopefully get a good few uses out of it. Bring on the nicer flapjacks :D

Thats all the original batch gone now, new improved version will be made tomorrow :cool:

Friday 16th March

leftover day!

Breakfast
flapjack - HEB+1/2 syn
banana
apple

Lunch
salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, sweetcorn, pineapple, homemade coleslaw, prawn noodles, egg) - 2syns
milky coffee - HEA+2syns

Dinner
sweet potato chips, roasted broccoli and sweet chilli salmon - 1.5syns

Total syns

That salad was HUGE! I could only eat half of it, so popped the rest in some tupperware and ate the rest later on in work. Was delish. Looking forward to the rest tomorrow.

Have you any plans for St Paddys days?
im heading to Dublin to bring my mother in law to the hospital to visit FIL and staying the weekend to give my hubby a break :)
not into paddys day really ;)
that new sweetner sounds good
hope you have good weekend :D

either am I, but i do like the day off work :flirt2: its my mums bday on it but she and my dad have taken themselves off down your direction for the weekend, so i wont even see her or on mothers day lol

Saturday 17th March

Breakfast
weetabix - HEA1+HEB1
banana

Lunch
poached eggs on toast - HEB2+4.5syns
greek ML -0.5syns

Dinner
veg(onion, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, beansprouts) satay with noodles and rice - 11syns

dinner was gorgeous, if it hadntve been so high in syns I wouldve eaten the leftovers for tomorrow!

Total syns

Sunday 18th March

Brunch
fried mushrooms, potatoes, sausages, egg and beans - 1syn

Snacks
banana
apple
flapjack - HEB1+1/2syn

Dinner
veg satay with noodles and rice - 11syns

cheese and caramelised onion on toast - HEA1+HEB2+1syn
ML

Total syns
13 1/2

Last edited:
New batch of flapjacks quite dry, will down the oats and up the oil next time. I think they would be quite nice crumbled up and mixed with yogurt though.

Back